Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you for the bullying of a female by other females?

Are you for the bullying of a female by other females?

• yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • depends (explain)

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Let's say there's a girl who is being bullied in class (or work, etc) by other girls. Are you for this or against this?

Me, I'm against bullying if the bullied victim is quiet, reserved and doesn't deserve to be bullied. But, I'm not so sure I would be completely against a foid being bullied. I know she would reject me and want me dead anyway, so that prevents me from feeling sorry for her.

Well I never leave my house and am never in any social situations where I would witness bullying, but back when I was in high school I witnessed girls being bullied all the time. When the females in my social circles got bullied by popular girls, I always stood up for them. My female friends were nerdy, quiet, reserved, and never caused any trouble to deserve it. Nowadays I'm not so sure what I'd do... probably just ignore it and walk away.

All foids are the same when it comes to rejecting incels

Do what you want with this info

Well I never leave my house and am never in any social situations where I would witness bullying, but back when I was in high school I witnessed girls being bullied all the time. When the females in my social circles got bullied by popular girls, I always stood up for them. My female friends were nerdy, quiet, reserved, and never caused any trouble to deserve it. Nowadays I'm not so sure what I'd do... probably just ignore it and walk away.

:soy:

I don’t care

Bullying of quiet whore, who fucked with chad bf of popular cunt, is very much justified

Some females deserve it but other times it's just femoids battling for Chad attention.

Some females deserve it but other times it's just femoids battling for Chad attention.

Happens even without Chad, no one likes aspies but these women still have better life quality and would reject their looksmatch aspie counterpart

I'd like to believe a bullied female, would be more submissive and willing to date her looksmatch or less due to her low self esteem and insecurities. This is why all foids deserve to be bullied.

I'd like to believe a bullied female, would be more submissive and willing to date her looksmatch or less due to her low self esteem and insecurities.
actually the opposite

uajYqdB.jpg

actually the opposite

uajYqdB.jpg
I have seen that, but it doesn't really apply to this scenario since there's no indication she was bullied at all despite her appearance. In fact it's quite likely that the downie was pitied by other females and popular. Imagine that the guy she's actually dating dumps her and tells her he was never really attracted to her, that she's ugly and should date her own kind. This type of humiliation and further targeting by other women, might actual give that poor guy who got friendzoned a chance with her.

I have seen that, but it doesn't really apply to this scenario since there's no indication she was bullied at all despite her appearance. In fact it's quite likely that the downie was pitied by other females and popular. Imagine that the guy she's actually dating dumps her and tells her he was never really attracted to her, that she's ugly and should date her own kind. This type of humiliation and further targeting by other women, might actual give that poor downie guy who got friendzoned a chance with her.

As if you need any

No. It’s always the hot girls bullying an ugly girl.

ngl I feel bad for ugly girls. For a guy, it’s normal to be ugly, abnormal to be good looking. For a girl, it’s normal/expected to be hot. Very abnormal to be ugly.. Although they’re not incel, Ugly girls have it pretty bad (as bad as it can possibly get for a girl)

I might feel bad too if it were ugly girls bullying a hot girl.. idk seeing people bullied makes me sad/angry since when I was a kid I was the meek helpless kid being bullied with nobody to stand up for me (even my dad bullied/beat me), and I was too manlet to stand up for myself

Sure, if she bullied me first.

On second though, I’m not actually sure I want anyone to go through what I went to, female or not. Feeling similar to what @SchrodingersDick said two posts above me.

Yes, let them eat their own medicine.

ALL DESERVE PUNISHMENT!
On the last day,
Thee whore shall be judged!

No, because I have been bullied. Would be hypocritical if I were to say yes, while I am against any shape of bullying

whatever makes them commit rope is good

I dont fucking care dude

yes if they are total whores

Only in case that the victim is more slutty than the bully.

only if they film it and there's a nip slip

Me, I'm against bullying if the bullied victim is quiet, reserved and doesn't deserve to be bullied. But, I'm not so sure I would be completely against a foid being bullied. I know she would reject me and want me dead anyway, so that prevents me from feeling sorry for her.

It's not like I'll cry a river for the girl being bullied, but bullying is usually done by better looking people towards ugly people; taking into consideration that the ugly female has way bigger chances of fucking you than the beautiful one (even if such chances are still infinitesimal), I don't like the idea of it tbh.

I want to see the arrogant Stacy being bullied, not some fat extremely ugly girl.

I don't like bullies...

But i know better than to rescue a foid

I wouldn’t want to see an ugly 2/10 land whale get bullied over her looks by a Stacy because I know how it feels. Seeing the ugly girl bullying Stacy back would be interesting though...

All depends if they don't bother me or anybody else, oh yeah and if they get their work done and are somewhat respectful & polite to everybody they meet. But if the foid is a Stacy and its just Stacy drama involving Chad's dick I wouldn't try to do anything.

yes they deserve to suffer, i wanna see a foid go on a revenge massacre, oh wait wont happen because they all live on tutorial island

Yes, let them eat their own medicine.
It's poetic, they treat others poorly but are surprised when the same thing happens to them. I they were smart they would learn some humility from this (they won't).