Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you for or against St Coronavirus?

Are you for or against St Coronavirus?

• Yes

• No

• Mixed feelings

Results are only viewable after voting.

97cel

Recruit
★★
I personally view it as karmic justice for ricecels

I hope corona chan destroys this gay earth but doubt. This shit aint strong enough.

The fuck is St Coronavirus, it's Corona chan :feelsree:

i heard that shit only affects weak/disabled people but i'm not sure. hopefully it wipes out some of the population if possible

I don't care.

EatUpCoronachan

If it was instant death i'd hope it would kill as many foids and cucks as possible (me included) but right as is now, i hope to avoid it. Do not want to suffer.

I'm opposed to anything that might interfere with my ability to buy and consume cheesy poofs.

Not sure tbh, i definitly don't wanna get infected by it. However i don't care if it's gonna kill a lot of normies.

Not sure tbh, i definitly don't wanna get infected by it. However i don't care if it's gonna kill a lot of normies.
I'd like to be infected if it meant instant death tbh

I'd like to be infected if it meant instant death tbh
In that case i wouldn't mind getting infected either. Thing is, just that it would take a while to kill you. And i'm not too fond of that.

In that case i wouldn't mind getting infected either. Thing is, just that it would take a while to kill you. And i'm not too fond of that.
Agreed.

BTW, are you a ricecel? I saw you mention you weren't white if I'm not mistaken

No i'm white, tbh. Whenever i say that i'm not white, i'm just memeing.
word. I thought you were on those JBW copers but you're good then

The virus will not be enough to kill all humans. Something better is needed.

No, because it won´t destroy humanity unfortunately. It will only kill our ricecel brocels

If it was just me that was affected, it'd be ok. But with my shit luck it would probably just take my poor parents and leave me to rot :feelsbadman:

i heard that shit only affects weak/disabled people but i'm not sure. hopefully it wipes out some of the population if possible
I'm disabled. Trust me bro I'm a full person, or a total value of 1 person, not half, or the value of .5 individuals.

The news media always does this. With any outbreak, they always call out "The old, the infirm, people with a compromised immune system, the disabled, etc", like we don't matter.

I'm not railing against you, I just hate normie trash media. I stopped watching TV-style news when 9/11 happened and haven't looked back since then.

Just another st killing poor ricecels