Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are you fellow Americans excited about Corona bucks?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
We should get $1200 for copes.

I would, except that they will probably raise taxes for it to happen

Ot would be nice

i wish i got som american corona bucks

My rent is exactly $1200 so the check will probably be going to that. I am salaried so this is just some extra money I guess. Maybe I should invest with this $1200

$1200 is cope tbh. not enough for me to do anything besides eat more food

Not really.

If (when) I get laid off, that's basically one month's rent. Doesn't do me much good tbh.

Not really.

If (when) I get laid off, that's basically one month's rent. Doesn't do me much good tbh.
it's literally unfair. feds is giving 4.25 trillion in loans to big corps. but only $300 billion in grants to us poor niggers. Canada is giving $2000 a month for four months. just lol at USA's shitskin Amerimutt government

not really but i dont mind

it's literally unfair. feds is giving 4.25 trillion in loans to big corps. but only $300 billion in grants to us poor niggers. Canada is giving $2000 a month for four months. just lol at USA's shitskin Amerimutt government
Great point. The gvt is loaning money to mega-corps (with the return clause, being an ownership stake in them) while we get literal chump change.

It's like being homeless and someone giving you a nickel. Who the fuck cares!?!

Great point. The gvt is loaning money to mega-corps (with the return clause, being an ownership stake in them) while we get literal chump change.

It's like being homeless and someone giving you a nickel. Who the fuck cares!?!
hopefully we see enough Boomers die that political change happens.

Im not one of them