Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you fed up with this dog/cat (pet) worshiping society

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★
like wtf man i work with old lady and she told me how her sons wife cherishes her pet dog so much that she loves him more than her son, i thought she was joking but she was dead serious, its become rampant to fucking idolize pets in this degenerate society even more than babies

foids will defend late term abortion but if you kick a noisy dog its over for you. Dog lives> human lives

l

Nah, without my pets I’d have zero friends. I’m thankful for them.

My cat is my only friend so I can’t really complain tbh.

i h8 animals personally. just as annoying as humans. sons wife is definitely cucking son with dog

yes i hate how whores posting cat pics etc. all cats should be freed and live in their habitats

My cat is my only friend so I can’t really complain tbh.
cats cant be your friends JFL @ catcels
cats are only with u to leech shelter and food
dogs are loyal

yes i hate how whores posting cat pics etc. all cats should be freed and live in their habitats

modern cats can't live in the wild, they literally were bred to be in homes, best thing to do is to euthanize them.

modern cats can't live in the wild, they literally were bred to be in homes, best thing to do is to euthanize them.
They can. just free them and let natural selection to work

They already live bro. in my country there are shit ton of cats in the wild. they eat rats,bugs and shit they find.
They eat from trashes etc.

They already live bro. in my country there are shit ton of cats in the wild. they eat rats,bugs and shit they find.
They eat from trashes etc.

letting billions go at once will fuck the whole global ecosystem, we should euthanize

i hate when foids obsess over dogs in tinder profiles like "i love dogs, i only swiped right because of your dog teehee" no you did not you STUPID BITCH stop fucking lying, i've tried pics with my dog and did absolutely zero success. You only swiped right because of chad

i hate when foids obsess over dogs in tinder profiles like "i love dogs, i only swiped right because of your dog teehee" no you did not you STUPID BITCH stop fucking lying, i've tried pics with my dog and did absolutely zero success. You only swiped right because of chad
dogpill

Yeah, it's just a sign how anti-human the Western society has become.

People are starving in the world while Westerners are feeding useless animals.

i prefer cats and dogs to normies

Even today, cats will earn their keep in many places by hunting vermin. They don't require humans to tell them what to do, like dogs.

I'm sick of ads on TV full of dogs for no reason.

The concept of the dogpill will always be stukc in my head

I wish all animals were dead

The only based pets are parrots or snakes, the first are funny and the second are badass and can kill the neighbour's annoying dog in Minecraft.

Ive never had a pet but i bet they arent as VILE as humans

yes, I can't stand all the "doggo" and "we dont deserve dogs" means lately.

i think i know what you are saying its not like they just have a dog or cat and that its they have to flaunt it and almost make it like its their babies instead of actually having babies.

There are reasons why cat ladies are a thing.

I can hardly put my hatred into words right now

i could care less about animals

Yes!
Pet worship is a sign of a decaying society. You know a country is becoming a leftist shit hole when pets start getting treated like humans. It happened throughout Europe, and now it's happening in formerly traditional countries, such as China.
Pet worship is also correlated with a in rise of inceldom-- the more worshiped pets are in any given country, the higher the prevalence of inceldom.

Pets are a God tier cope so no

I hate pets because it's another reminder that looks are everything. There's mentally ill girls that have pets that can kill them once they reach adulthood, but they don't care because they're attractive.

Fuck you I love my pets

women fuck dogs bro

Yes. It’s becoming cucked at this point.

I only hate Chad dogs like labradors or golden retrievers. Subcanine breeds are goat