Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion are you fearful of death

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
i hear a lot of discourse online that death is not something to be feared, that it is a part of the human experience so it is natural. i hear the comparison between death and the time before you were born (death feels like before you were born).
I'm not sure, i think it is scary because it is very real and will happen to everyone regardless, and no one is around to tell us what it is like. I can't imagine a lack of existence, what does that feel like? i don't think it's something humans should put effort into thinking about because it is not beneficial in any way unless you have spiritual beliefs.
But the thought still lingers, and it is quite a scary thought.

yes, i am afraid of going to hell and suffer eternally.
i am still afraid of the after life even tho i am not a mudslim anymore

Last edited:
yes im ascared asf

No..no one should

NO, I WELCOME IT!

i hear a lot of discourse online that death is not something to be feared, that it is a part of the human experience so it is natural. i hear the comparison between death and the time before you were born (death feels like before you were born).
I'm not sure, i think it is scary because it is very real and will happen to everyone regardless, and no one is around to tell us what it is like. I can't imagine a lack of existence, what does that feel like? i don't think it's something humans should put effort into thinking about because it is not beneficial in any way unless you have spiritual beliefs.
But the thought still lingers, and it is quite a scary thought.
Eternal peace caused by lack of existance to put it short and concise.

Hell and heaven are invented by humans and most likely don't exist.