Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you fat?

Are you fat?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Really interested to see how many users here are fat. I’m not of the view that fatcel is fakecel but it is more Schrödinger’s cel. That is if you lose the fat there may potentially be a Chad hiding behind the fat or an incel, so a fatcel is both an incel and Chad at the same time.

I am not fat. I used to be extremely skinny when I was younger but not so anymore. I have started going to the gym like 3 weeks ago and some of my friends have actually noticed without me telling them that I started going to the gym, so that is pleasing.

I also really don’t like eating, so I don’t think I will ever be fat fat.

I am a fatcel.

Working on losing the weight tho.

Shits hard tho

Really interested to see how many users here are fat. I’m not of the view that fatcel is fakecel but it is more Schrödinger’s cel. That is if you lose the fat there may potentially be a Chad hiding behind the fat or an incel, so a fatcel is both an incel and Chad at the same time.

I am not fat. I used to be extremely skinny when I was younger but not so anymore. I have started going to the gym like 3 weeks ago and some of my friends have actually noticed without me telling them that I started going to the gym, so that is pleasing.

Skinny fat avg weight on BMI.

Fellow fatcels gtfih @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @SubhumanGamer @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

I'm a fat ugly bastard and the ITFoids are the heroines.

I have a remarkably high metabolism

used to be 90kg and now at 70kg. Zero difference (expect maybe i can breath more easily) foids though still look at me with disgust

I wouldn't call myself a fatcel, but I'm definitely an overweightcel.

I'm addicted to junk food and this is one of my favorite copes, but I'm not fat or skinny

Im a skinnycel and I don't really gain much weight no matter how much I eat

yeah, been losing weight fairly quick thankfully

Ok fair enough. Still you are more black passing from what I have seen and you therefore have more of that JBB halo
JBB doesn't work when you aren't attractive enough + not being a thug

If JBB was a thing then black people would be the most sought after race

JBB doesn't work when you aren't attractive enough + not being a thug
Nah, there are a lot of mediocre and ugly looking black men who slay white beckies everyday but yes you do need to be something of a thug and NT, that I agree
If JBB was a thing then black people would be the most sought after race
You could say that black men not women are incredibly sought after and considered as "exotic" in white majority countries like Poland. I bet if you would move to Poland or Sweden even, in 1 week or 2 you would have fucked a dozen of blonde stacies, walking with a group of them on the streets, making every local man jelous and frustrated

Nah, I'm a skinnycel.
Same. 155 pounds currently and I wish I was more muscular. I used to be only 135 before gymmaxxing and junk food maxing and it was horrible

Im skinny fat at like 25% body fat. I look skinny with a shirt on. I never been lean before I'm going to try to get lean. I have to get lean.

I could never be skinny. I'm sitting at less than 300 (no scale) i enjoy goyslop way to much to have any self control with it.

Yes because im too addicted to slop and have given up on life

FATCEL = VOLCEL YOURE RETARDED IF YOU JOIN AN INCEL FORUM AND WASTE TIME POSTING HERE BEFORE YOU EVEN TRY TO LOSE WEIGHT

Yes i`m fairly overweight but i hide it well i`m still somewhat muscular from when i did sports

I'm like 5'10 and 155 pounds. I've been losing weight for some time now. Gonna stop when I can see my lower abs. So I'm not fat but I guess more like skinnyfat because I reckon my abs should be showing at my height + weight

i am 5'11 150 pounds, i work out semi regularly

Yeah, 5’9 and 145 lbs as of this morning