Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are you fat?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I used to be extremely ripped but no foid ever gave a fuck. Now I’m back to skinny fat, kek

Skinny fat, hell...- I'm fat fat- :feelskek:

I am fat 25% body fat fatass

No I'm quite skinny.

I used to be extremely ripped but no foid ever gave a fuck. Now I’m back to skinny fat, kek
No, fatcels are mostly normies, underweight is real incel trait

I am scrawny af.

At least you look more intimidating if tall, kek

Fat is the opposite of intimidating, in fact, even short twinks think that they can overpower you if you're fat.

Used to be 50% body fat but now i'm a bit underweight

my main fat area is lower abs

No. I'm slim.

No that's a fakecel trait. I used to be pretty muscular from hitting the gym, but the only woman who ever noticed was my mother. Since then I returned to being quite skinny, but I hope to build some muscle again for my own sake, not to impress foids.

I'm very skinny

I'm usually skinny. Got a bit of a belly last year from being depressed but I've been using Ring Fit Adventure. It gives you a genuinely good workout and you don't have to leave the house. Fuck being a fatcel, I get disgusted seeing fatties in public and I don't want to be one of them. I can handle being an incel. I can't handle being a fatcel.

I weigh 203 kilos

Fat is the opposite of intimidating, in fact, even short twinks think that they can overpower you if you're fat.
truth, being chubby makes u look soft and nice, ur fat face is a laughing stock

being skinny makes u intimidating and dangerous, look at bryan kohberger who lost all the weight and became dark triad pussy magnet

Had always been slim but due to antidepressants am now overweight.

i am ascending these days thanks to home gym