Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you famous here?

Are you famous here

• Total voters
A bit I think. I'm more popular here than I ever was in any real life place, jfl. This is the only place I'm overall liked and not treated like an outcast piece of shit

Not really. I guess i would have to create more threads to get popular.

I am famous for nutting on idubbbz wifes face.

yep

the high post count clique is considered one of the more illustrious lunch tables here yeah
High post count gets respect. Funnily enough, I just made it into the high post count member category today. Feels good in a way.

Congrats. Only today tho? You've had a high post count for a while, no? What's the cutoff then?
Thanks. I had a decent post count for a while, but today I made it into the notable member category. It lists the top 100 users with the most posts there. I was a few hundred short of making it there for a while, but made it there today. No specific number, just so long as it's in the top 100 most posts. Earlier today, my post count surpassed the lowest post count member there

Thanks. I had a decent post count for a while, but today I made it into the notable member category. It lists the top 100 users with the most posts there. I was a few hundred short of making it there for a while, but made it there today. No specific number, just so long as it's in the top 100 most posts. Earlier today, my post count surpassed the lowest post count member there
Ah okay. I didn't even know we had such a list. Did you ever spam in the sewers or are you just very prolific?

Ah okay. I didn't even know we had such a list. Did you ever spam in the sewers or are you just very prolific?
I barely spammed in sewers till I hit 10k. Took me 3 months to hit 10k through mostly ID and lounge replies. That's why people who sewermaxx from day 1 bother me a bit. It undermines what it takes to get a legit post count. Look at @Starfish.Belgrade 's post count and join date. Insanity, and almost all spam. I sewermaxx more now for fun, but more than half of my posts are still legit and not spam.

@Cautious Raven @Animecel2D lying through their teeth

I barely spammed in sewers till I hit 10k. Took me 3 months to hit 10k through mostly ID and lounge replies. That's why people who sewermaxx from day 1 bother me a bit. It undermines what it takes to get a legit post count. Look at @Starfish.Belgrade 's post count and join date. Insanity, and almost all spam. I sewermaxx more now for fun, but more than half of my posts are still legit and not spam.
I think your post count is insane as well. I could never be that prolific. I don't really give a rat's buttocks about post count, so I have no qualms with people sewermaxxing. If they wanna waste their time spamming in the sewers, fine by me.

Over for ecelebcels

Guys I feel like I'm somewhat famous here drag me back to reality if I'm wrong @VideoGameCoper @kay' @Fevet @Cautious Raven @Animecel2D @Ahnfeltia

Guys I feel like I'm somewhat famous here drag me back to reality if I'm wrong @VideoGameCoper @kay' @Fevet @Cautious Raven @Animecel2D @Ahnfeltia
I do remember running into your threads every now and then

Some people shouldn't have selected no. A couple of them have multiple posts on IT about them which kinda equals fame

IDK IDC

Maybe yes but I didn't investigated