Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you even attracted by foids with fake boobs?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★★
I just wonder if there are people who are attracted to fake boobs.Technically, they appear rounder unlike natural boobs.I don’t like fake tits at all but I want to know what is your opinion

Yeah, I am. That 'blonde bimbo' look is pretty much COOMFUEL for me, tbh. The more extreme the BETTER to an extent.

If it's obviously fake then no.

If they aren't obvious then yes

If it's not obviously fake, then yes

I just want a loving girlfriend, I don't care about how her boobs look like.

If they are not too big and there is no or almost none signs of surgery then yes.

For me, brocel:

Feet > Face > Ass > Tits > Voice (dirty talk):feelsohh:
i enjoy feet when its just up facing the ceiling showing the surrender of foid with her legs being spead and up
wouldnt mind going bastanido? on the feet too just whipping them

I just wonder if there are people who are attracted to fake boobs.Technically, they appear rounder unlike natural boobs.I don’t like fake tits at all but I want to know what is your opinion
yes i am.

i enjoy feet when its just up facing the ceiling showing the surrender of foid with her legs being spead and up
wouldnt mind going bastanido? on the feet too just whipping them
YES me too.:feelsYall: I do not like seeing 'foid soles' ABOVE me, that is extremely CUCKED.

I can’t tell real boobs from fake ones

Yes as long as they're a good size. They can't be enormous.