Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you emotionally fucked up or are you ok generally?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was always a stoic and quiet person, mostly wallowing in my crippling depression in solitude.

But, after fucking up hard over the years, hurting the only 2 people that ever cared for me and feeling immense guilt, I'm quite fucked now.

Even my emotional reactions are fucked. I could watch violent execution videos online and not blink an eye. And yet, sad stuff really gets to me nowadays for some reason, I really try to avoid it. Like sad anime for example, those things can really get an emotional reaction out of you.

I'm ok mentally and emotionally. Aside from being angry all the time. Only get sad very rarely. Angry all day until sleep.

I’m bipolar and autistic so I’m far from emotionally stable..

The most minor inconveniences can set me off and ruin my day. It used to be worse when I was a kid but it’s gotten better as I’ve aged at least.

I'm emotionally fucked, I have depression and anger problems, I've become so desensitized that when I watched a man I knew die, it didn't bother me in the slightest.

The most minor inconveniences can set me off and ruin my day. It used to be worse when I was a kid but it’s gotten better as I’ve aged at least.
same tbh

I'm very stable. People around me always told me I'm very quiet and calm as a person. In truth I am not. I'm just stable.

Years of bullying and social isolation along with an abusive shitty mother fucked me up mentally. Sadly, instead of being sociopathmaxxed I am a high inhib, sensitive autist.

I have no flaws

I'm quite emotional, especially when I drink.

Plus, many things that was said above I had to endure.

I'm a sensitive person, but not always.

I'm a mess, normies do everything to make me go mad

Somewhere in the middle. But slowly becoming more fucked up.

I could watch violent execution videos online and not blink an eye. And yet, sad stuff really gets to me nowadays for some reason
Relatable. I'll watch all kinds of messed up shit, then get emotional over a drawing.

I'm very stable. People around me always told me I'm very quiet and calm as a person. In truth I am not. I'm just stable.

Same, at work people like me, they say im quiet and sensible. All of them confide their secrets in me, knowing I won't spread shit.

But in private I'm a little bit different.

I'm ok, just in a lot of pain.

Being emotionally reactive is due to our rich estrogen environment and/or low test.

I promise you it's a hormonal thing. We're much more enslaved to our hormonal profile than you think.

Being an incel will always lead to being emotionally drained. The one life purpose is not within our reach.

I have no/minimal empathy for anyone and I’m dead inside.

I'm so fucked up that I can punch myself in the face and be in less pain after. Numerous suicide attempts, bullying incidents and letdowns have turned me into existential roadkill.

"His life is like a train wreck: fun to watch and tragic" - roommate last year

Empty mostly.

Whenever I read more blackpill's a hysterical anger seethes inside of me that just wants to wipe the entire female gender but then it quickly dissipates and emptiness returns.

Emotionally empty and drained out. That's all I feel these days.

Dead on the inside would be an apt way to describe myself.

I'm emotionally crippled.