Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Despite having no friends, no where to go, and nothing to do, I still plan on dressing up on Halloween. I have two costumes, Riddler and Penguin. I have ordered a yellowish-orange vest and a monocle for the Penguin costume.

I will be turning 19 this Halloween. Maybe I can try to get someone from work to hang out with. There was one teen, foid cashier who didn't ignore and avoid me. We never spoke but I have waved to her and she has acknowledged me.

I already look like Freddy Krueger so no

I will be dressing up as myself because that is more scary than any costume

Despite having no friends, no where to go, and nothing to do, I still plan on dressing up on Halloween. I have two costumes, Riddler and Penguin. I have ordered a yellowish-orange vest and a monocle for the Penguin costume.
View attachment 1239077

I will be turning 19 this Halloween. Maybe I can try to get someone from work to hang out with. There was one teen, foid cashier who didn't ignore and avoid me. We never spoke but I have waved to her and she has acknowledged me.
i will tie rope to my chair and then rope out window and make people believe im some fucked up halloween ornament, shit coming out of my dead body and everything
will take them a day or two before they realize the ugly deformed hunchback ethnic boogieman scarecrow halloween puppet is actually a human being

No holloween for your already scary face

Maybe I can try to get someone from work to hang out with. There was one teen, foid cashier who didn't ignore and avoid me. We never spoke but I have waved to her and she has acknowledged me.
also fakecel scum

Not really i`ll wear a balavcalava since i`ll be egging a foids house and posting the video here tho

Not really i`ll wear a balavcalava since i`ll be egging a foids house and posting the video here tho
Based. You should leave the eggs sitting out for a few days first to make it worse.

Lmao imagine a 23 year old with a deep voice at your door dressed like the joker asks for candy. Id probably get arrested.

Lmao imagine a 23 year old with a deep voice at your door dressed like the joker asks for candy. Id probably get arrested.
I don't plan on trick or treating but I look very young so I probably could.

it's still august, why are we talking about halloween

No need to dress up myself for halloween, because i'm so extremely pale to the point some random niggers have called me a vampire. Brutal, isn't it?