Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you circumcised?

Circumcised?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
I was lucky enough to not get mutilated, what about you?

Baby Circumcision GIF by Foreskin Revolution

Last edited:
Yes I am.

I heard that the foreskin they cut off is the most sensitive part. I wonder how good cranking my hog would have felt if I was uncut?

Yes, and I hate it. My genitals were painfully mutilated against my will as soon as I entered this world

Unfortunately, yes. No idea why my parents agreed to it.

Yes I am.

I heard that the foreskin they cut off is the most sensitive part. I wonder how good cranking my hog would have felt if I was uncut?
I wonder the same thing. Probably would have felt twice as good

Thankfully not

Jews stole my foreskin

Unfortunately i am

It’s brutal that society is ok with that for make babies. They’d never do anything like that to women
yes . for them excision is considered as horrible as killing at least 10 men I would say

Protect babies from knife rape!

Yes, and I hate it. My genitals were painfully mutilated against my will as soon as I entered this world
Unfortunately, yes. No idea why my parents agreed to it.
circumkiked
Yes I am.

Unfortunately i am
Jews stole my foreskin
Brutal. My condolences to yall

2. Stretching your penile skin over where your foreskin was until it regenerates, the slowest option
You know what’s funny? I have such an insane death grip when masturbating, it already did exactly this and I have extra skin there from accidentally stretching it. Guess I kinda did this method by accident

It’s brutal that society is ok with that for make babies.
babies and boys*

1. Surgery, the fastest option

2. Stretching your penile skin over where your foreskin was until it regenerates, the slowest option
Not possible if there isn’t any skin left, and, still, even if you can stretch it back, it will be an abomination of its former/natural self

Last edited:
No, isn't that only a jewmerican thing

I don't think that is really possible
Not possible if there isn’t any skin left, and, still, even if you can stretch it back, it will be an abomination of its former/natural self

No, isn't that only a jewmerican thing
True, Protestants in this country have always been strangely judeophilic.

I don't think that is really possible
It just takes years, and of course your new foreskin won’t be the same as your original one, but it’ll still be an improvement over having no foreskin at all.