Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you circumcised? Does that affect your sensitivity?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, if you're circumcised when you jerk off do you feel a lot of pleasure? Or none at all? Do you think it affects sensibility?

Thankfully I am not circumcised

I'm circumcised but if I take my time and relax, it feels amazing. But my sensitivity has noticeably gone up from foreskin restoration.

I’m not circumsised

don't know, i have no basis for comparison. i don't remember ever being uncircumcised.

I'm cut (one of the perks of being a sand nigger), have nothing to compare it to. I jerk off fine, I think.

Circumcised, but i feel pleasure just fine.

I am circumcised. It does not affect any sensation as far as I can tell

I'm jewish-cised. I do feel pleasure ngl but I can't compare this pleasure to the one a non-jewish-cised would feel when he jerks off.
I'm cut (one of the perks of being a sand nigger), have nothing to compare it to. I jerk off fine, I think.
But you're a christian wtf
Same though. Ironically, I might even feel more pleasure than some uncut guys.
How do you know you feel pleasure more than some un-jewishcised guys? :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I dont think it actually matters and “destroys” nerves as much as people say. Ofcourse if you have a terrible surgeon do it, but personally had legitimate medical reasons to have it done. And it feels fine.

No sir-ree thank my lucky stars in Heaven!

I dont think it actually matters and “destroys” nerves as much as people say. Ofcourse if you have a terrible surgeon do it, but personally had legitimate medical reasons to have it done. And it feels fine.
Nerves aren't destroyed, or not as much as people think, at least. There is a huge reduction in nerve endings though, but the same nerves get relocated to the scarline. Foreskin restoration probably increases the nerve endings by allowing these relocated nerve endings to grow into the expanded tissue.

I have the mark of the jew. I can't say whether or not it impacted my sensitivity because it happened when I was an infant and unable to consent.

I don't really give crap about sensitivity but I have aesthetic complications without a proper cure on my dick that appeared some time after circumcision. No definitive proof that circumcision caused it, but ragefuel if it affected my dick negatively ngl. It doesn't matter much because I am never gonna get a chance to use it but still pisses me off.

((they)) harvested my foreskin.