Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you bored of life?

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I kinda feel like there's no any excitement anymore. Nothing gives me enough dopamine rush to push me into any direction and it sucks. I see people get so hype about playing video games or watching some movie but it does nothing for me.

When is your day of retribution coming?

Everything feels like a chore to me. Even the process of living and ldaring feels like some monotonous task. It would take an extreme dopamine surge to trigger anything in me.

Are you addicted to anything? Fapping or Drugs? do you have depression?

You could suffer from dopamine desensitization which is a numbed pleasure response

I feel like my spectrum of emotion is pretty limited. Just a constant, low baseline.
Very few things make me happy, very few things make me sad. I just exist

Me too just wanna kill myself

Facade said:
Are you addicted to anything? Fapping or Drugs? do you have depression?

You could suffer from dopamine desensitization which is a numbed pleasure response

I'm definitely depressed but not diagnosed with it. I guess most Autists can feel me what i meant by this post

SupremeG said:
When is your day of retribution coming?

idk what you mean by that

Homosapicuckus said:
I'm definitely depressed but not diagnosed with it. I guess most Autists can feel me what i meant by this post

idk what you mean by that

This is what he means : http://elliot-rodger.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_Retribution

Facade said:
This is what he means : http://elliot-rodger.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_Retribution

I've no reason to take revenge on anyone. I just wanna pass by without leaving any memories of my existence

Homosapicuckus said:
I've no reason to take revenge on anyone. I just wanna pass by without leaving any memories of my  existence

Same I think it's retarded

It’s called depression. Like, proper, real depression - not bullshit teenage/female “depression”.

Nothing is enjoyable, I don’t care about anything. I don’t even feel any emotions anymore.

MayorOfKekville said:
It’s called depression. Like, proper, real depression - not bullshit teenage/female “depression”.

Nothing is enjoyable, I don’t care about anything. I don’t even feel any emotions anymore.

That's pretty much how I feel these days, except for the occasional manic episodes.

VLÖ said:
MayorOfKekville said:
That's pretty much how I feel these days, except for the occasional manic episodes.
you ukraine?

Yes extremely bored of life, if it wasnt for videogames i would have suicided.

I'm bored. There's nothing I enjoy anymore. How can you be happy when nobody cares about you?

Life in general is not worth living, everything is boring and pointless even if i was chad I would have problem with life like everything is very hedonistic

i felt like that for a bit

realized i got to at least fap once every 2 weeks. I also realized i was working too much on self improvement and not really enjoying things i enjoy. got back into gaming as a hobby and feel much much better. :)

I enjoy my hobbies.

But, I'm nearing the limit of dealing with humans. Even with my bitch. I'm beyond tired of seeing all human interaction which is based on looks.

No friends, no gf, no point. Nothing is enjoyable or fun. Nothing ever lasts. Fuck this life and fuck all the people who spit platitudes only to contradict themselves shortly after.

only dopamine i get is from getting replies on forums

Yes I am. I don't want to live, but I don't want to die either...

Is this another genetic thing that's fucks you over? I'm convinced I have naturally low dopamine receptors or whatever. The only time I'm cured completely is when I take a hard stim that floods dopamine erasing everything. No more anxiety/depression/unmotivated/etc. it's a taste of what It's like to be a normal person minus the high ass euphoria. In order to get close to this naturally, I have to: no fap, lift weights, cold shower, etc.. Even then I still have all the negative shit often just not 24/7. So much fucking work with hardly equal results while many others don't have to do anything. It pisses me off, but such is life. I decided to just say fuck it and let the misery consume me. It's painful and I doubt I'll go crazy or do something, but everyone has the possibility of cracking when your brain can no longer cope/adapt.

I can't find anything to keep me entertained. I have acces to any video game, manga, etc.. have a lot of money and bought a lot of shit, but nothing does it. All I do is sleep and visits sites like this to wallow in self pity. After overdosing on a stim which should have killed me making me unable to take stims again, The only solace I have in life is sleeping 12+ hours a day because I sometimes dream and for those few minutes I have no negative feelings. Sleeping itself is fine but it fast forwards life and the future only holds even more misery 

Trapped wanting to die, but the built in desire we have to live in all of us keeps me alive. There is no getting off this ride.

Noobcake said:
Is this another genetic thing that's fucks you over? I'm convinced I have naturally low dopamine receptors or whatever. The only time I'm cured completely is when I take a hard stim that floods dopamine erasing everything. No more anxiety/depression/unmotivated/etc. it's a taste of what It's like to be a normal person minus the high ass euphoria. In order to get close to this naturally, I have to: no fap, lift weights, cold shower, etc.. Even then I still have all the negative shit often just not 24/7. So much fucking work with hardly equal results while many others don't have to do anything. It pisses me off, but such is life. I decided to just say fuck it and let the misery consume me. It's painful and I doubt I'll go crazy or do something, but everyone has the possibility of cracking when your brain can no longer cope/adapt.
I can't find anything to keep me entertained. I have acces to any video game, manga, etc.. have a lot of money and bought a lot of shit, but nothing does it. All I do is sleep and visits sites like this to wallow in self pity. After overdosing on a stim which should have killed me making me unable to take stims again, The only solace I have in life is sleeping 12+ hours a day because I sometimes dream and for those few minutes I have no negative feelings. Sleeping itself is fine but it fast forwards life and the future only holds even more misery
Trapped wanting to die, but the built in desire we have to live in all of us keeps me alive. There is no getting free this ride.
spend them on hookers or send them to me

ill pretend to be a financial dom if u got money to toss

I feel like I stopped growing as person after 14.

I'm in no better position I was in compared to back then... except now, I have a chronic back ailment! :D