Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you bold?

Are you bold?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

No I am Italic

no, i don't like confrontation

Isnt it spelled bald?

Bold? Yes, I'm not afraid of confrontation. Bald? No, I still have hair.

Bold? Yes, I'm not afraid of confrontation. Bald? No, I still have hair.
I avoid every confrontation if possible. I respect people who stand up for themselves.

I avoid every confrontation if possible. I respect people who stand up for themselves.
I grew up in a poverty-stricken, high crime-rate area, so I didn't have much choice. It is what it is.

Bold and brash

I grew up in a poverty-stricken, high crime-rate area, so I didn't have much choice. It is what it is.
My area is poor, filled with old people, so its peaceful. I have the abused dog syndrome because of abusive parents.

My area is poor, filled with old people, so its peaceful. I have the abused dog syndrome because of abusive parents.
Brutal. Our parents have a lot to answer for.

I still have my hair at almost 28 years old, my brother went bald at 20 but since he has light eyes he always plays the jbw card

What the hell is bold

It kinda depends. Sometimes i can be extremely low inhib sometimes kinda the opposite, partly due to depression, hormones or even intellectual conclusions like thinking it's not worth it, cause sometimes it really isn't. Life is complicated :feelsseriously:

Yes for bold and no for bald.

In balding. I take oral minoxidil and it helped me a lot. I believe I completely restore my crown by the end of this year. The hair line improved but I still need a hair transplant

To be bald but not bold just makes you old.

Sexual context? :feelswhat:
We were talking here on .is about foids and i said something like "theres probably nothing better than waking up next to worm ass"

Over for boldcels.