Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you betting on the Chinese?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Do you have hopes in china taking over the world and would it be ideal? At this stage we can only place our bets on the chinese to uncuck us.

Do you have hopes in china taking over the world and would it be ideal? At this stage we can only place our bets on the chinese to uncuck us.
World can not be ideal. Or ideal world for me is the world drown in blood.
But yeas China

China is definitely superior to the west but i don't know if degeneracy won't spread there aswell, their birthrates are way to low aswell and their male to female ratio is also a problem.

I would like to see China dominate the world. Will it be perfect? Absolutely not. Will it be better? Maybe not. But based on China’s dealings with African countries, they don’t care what African governments do as long as they trade.

Politics - A Chinese dominated world will let countries deal with their regional issues. Plus, China’s lack of a judeochristian heritage and it’s incentive to maintain a good relationship with the Gulf Arabs (oil) means that unlike the US, it will not bend over backwards to “keep Israel safe”; in a China dominated word if Israel ceases to exist, so be it (that’s fine with me).

Societal - at the moment, China is pretty conservative: single mothers are looked down on, as partners the nerd is more appealing than a bad boy, and their drug laws are pretty fucking draconian. I’d be happy if the rest of the world emulates this (assuming China remains that way).

This might sound weird or even melodramatic, I also kind of see myself in China somehow. China is a late bloomer, has been poor for most of modern history, and now they’re booming. Despite this, China is still seen as weird, scary, and Chinese men are still seen as unatttractive. I’m also a late bloomer that only recently has seen a tiny bit of success, but still seen as a creepy, ugly weirdo.

How is "communism" working for China, anyway? I never really paid attention to politics in China, but from my understanding they are basically a capitalist dictatorship who claims they are communist.

I would like to see China dominate the world. Will it be perfect? Absolutely not. Will it be better? Maybe not. But based on China’s dealings with African countries, they don’t care what African governments do as long as they trade.

Politics - A Chinese dominated world will let countries deal with their regional issues. Plus, China’s lack of a judeochristian heritage and it’s incentive to maintain a good relationship with the Gulf Arabs (oil) means that unlike the US, it will not bend over backwards to “keep Israel safe”; in a China dominated word if Israel ceases to exist, so be it (that’s fine with me).

Societal - at the moment, China is pretty conservative: single mothers are looked down on, as partners the nerd is more appealing than a bad boy, and their drug laws are pretty fucking draconian. I’d be happy if the rest of the world emulates this (assuming China remains that way).
I agree, atleast they wont be bending down for Israel tbh and atleast they keep some conservative values. I reckon a Chinese take over wouldnt be too bad, but lets just hope the west doesnt get there fist and make it degenerate.
How is "communism" working for China, anyway? I never really paid attention to politics in China, but from my understanding they are basically a capitalist dictatorship who claims they are communist.
China is well off, hence why I am asking the questions if people will be placing their bets on them. It might be the only hope we have unless there is a major turn around after a civil war occurs between westerners. Who knows. But moving to China is not off the table. I reckon you could also freely speak about inceldom, but I am not sure how the internet rules work around there. But most Chinese on the internet are based.

Last edited:
My hope is nationalist fascism takes over in Europe.

My hope is nationalist fascism takes over in Europe.
That hope is pretty much gone tbh, (((certain))) people will make sure that will never occur. Hence why looking at what the Chinese have to offer is probably the best bet.

No, China is meh ngl just watch serprntza ded srs
They also eat dogs ngl, people on highway just stop for lulz to browse their phones, you can't talk bad about government, gov is brainwashing people with lies, pollution is off the charts because all they care about is money, money>family there, if you are dying on a street nobody will help you there, constant noise, shitty cheap buildings where ceiling falls on your head, a lot of changs who would steal your shit even tho their parents got lots of money, mothers let children pee on streets(legit in the middle of a street), they have 0 empathy, if u got Chinese wife she will fuck u over for her family, if you drive in China you see deaths everyday because theyre low iq drivers and pedestrians, Chinese blocks internet so you have to use vpn, they only allow Chinese sites, if you are incel they would say how ugly you are out loud, they lie about being a green land with solar panels and all that and west helps em in that but its not true, they take ALL credit for their economy even tho west helped them, if you are driving a motorcycle there you are considered subhuman and ppl will look down @ u, fake food and fake beer that actually kills people and its very easy to buy fake beer without u knowing, fake brands because they dont give a fuck about stealiing they just want money.

Last edited:
China is actually capitalist

China is actually capitalist
chinas market has been slowly shifting more torwards capitalism for the last decade but its government practices are closer to a that of a dictatorship's

pretty anyone who speaks out against the Chinese government publicly gets kidnapped and tortured. They're having huge protests in Hong Kong about this right now

mainland China is as bad as the US, they're the Asian Jews (together with South Korea)
they consider everyone except SE Asians subhumans and noodlewhores quickly adopt feminist ideas
they might have been great in the past, but nowadays they're amoral ant-people controlled by an insane regime

i dont care everybody should just die :feelstrash: