Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you being misgendered by people in public?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

do people in public think you are femoid or pick on you for looking uncertain gender?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was in teen years, sometimes it was funny, old men thinking I'm girl, but most often gopnics hating for not knowing what gender I am (Why do you even care, even if I was girl, would not fuck with ugly uncultured bulbahead peasants like you. But thats from my perception, from theirs- man must look like man, and normal. So man with unmanly features to be hated, and if he maxing into alternative subcultures - hated even more ). It ended with growing beard, so then gopnics instead of misgendering hated me for looking like punk fag with beard

Did the gopnics dominate you

used to happen when i had long hair now im growing a beard like this so it doesnt happen anymore.
L631pk3yj8g31

used to. One time I was at an outback steakhouse and I had somewhat (My hair never ever goes down past my shoulders or even touches them, infact I can never even eat my hair other than a few strands) long hair, and the waiter called me a foid from behind because I was with my mom. He said "Hello ladies" then saw my face and was like "...oh im sory"

I'm naturally darker so i can play off that,trying to aim for an asthetic like Marlon Teixeira

No, I just look like an ugly man

People said I looked like a girl from behind because of my hair

I didn't notice it yet, but some probably did

Once when I was 13-14 a guy misgendered me by calling me "girl", but since that it never happened even when I had long hair.

Nope, I've never had any feminine features.

I had long hair and it happened

'did in past'
how many times did you get catcalled by horny men?
supposedly happens all the time

No people try to approach me. Aside from that, I really loved my 13/14 year old face. I would've been a cute back then, aging makes me sad.

Fucking Chads, wearing glasses and having a fat face is a death sentence to males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back