Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you balding?

What is your norwood

• NW0

• NW1

• NW2

• NW3

• NW4

• NW5+

Results are only viewable after voting.
veryrare

veryrare

I know you don't want me, you want my money, honey
★★★★★
I have noticed a lot of Incels I talk to are usually bald/balding

I'm fortunately not balding

Been balding since kindergarten

Im NW 1 or NW 2. I must do something before its too late

Im balding Im on fin rn though
My hair has thinned lately im hoping its a fin shed since Im 3 months into fin now and thats when you normally get a shed
I think Im like a Nw 1.5 maybe a 2 my hairline is starting to look noticeably shit now But I have a fringe so It covers it up

I think the reason balding is so common among incels is just because of our shit genes and the stress we have from our shitty lives accelerating the balding

The only thing that being black helped me with. At least my nigger genes helped me from balding but with my luck I may start balding in my mind 30s

starting to bald some areas visible

Technically been balding since 18 but it still isn't noticeable to the average person because I'm a nw2 diffuse thinner, my hair looks like shit when it's wet but I don't look like I'm balding when it's dry / not under harsh lighting. Been on finasteride for 3.5 years and plan to stay on it for life.

I'm sure I've damaged my hair with headphone usage but it's getting better with dutasteride + minoxidil

Thank God my head is full of hair

The only thing that being black helped me with. At least my nigger genes helped me from balding but with my luck I may start balding in my mind 30s
Blacks are the race that are affected the least by hair loss when it comes to attractiveness

NW4, pushing 5 (and, frankly, may already have crossed that line).

NW 1.5, no visual progress since 5-6 years ago when i started balding

Just the way with how black hair is, having hair still looks bald imo

Balding honestly is so horrific. I think I would’ve completely checked out of life if mine got worse. Luckily the finasteride seems to be doing its job atm. Everyone on here should take it, regardless of whether or not you’re balding