Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you autistic and have stomach problems? Just eat normie's shit

NHKnigger

NHKnigger

it's a conspiracy!
-
honestly I wish I was autistic if the fix to my social problems could be this simple. shit i mgiht be, brb hitting up the local mcdonalds toilets

Last edited:
just eat shit theory, damn why didn't i ever think of this :feelshaha:

I usually have diarrhea.

Yes. Glad I'm not the only one.

I have autism because of the jews

So scat play can be thought of as beneficial microbiotic amalgamation? Evolutionary advantage perhaps? JFL.

honestly I wish I was autistic if the fix to my social problems could be this simple. shit i mgiht be, brb hitting up the local mcdonalds toilets
ded srs it would be funny as hell if you could look at a list of potential donors, and, if any one of them would agree to it, they would literally sit on your face, bare-assed and shit down your throat, curing your gut microbiome issue. Maybe they would do this as a way of saving money on refrigeration costs and storage, etc. you could do this if you wanted to save money or if you wanted to get your mouth shitted into

Volcel if you turn down a fecal transplant from a foid.

I would only do this if it was foids shit.

I actually have both, what the fuck, but this is disgusting.

GAPS diet is the best diet for autism i believe.

I have autism but I almost never have stomach problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back