Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you ashamed for being ugly?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Like, you know that it's not your fault and you can't change it anyway. So there is no logical reason to still be ashamed of it. But I guess I am so sensible for other people's feelings that I am just ashamed for how uncomfortable the person who looks at me must feel when seeing my ugly face. I try to look down or at least not look them in the eyes. Well, at least for foids or normies. I don't have a problem to look at people who are as ugly or uglier than myself.

What about you guys? Are you ashamed for being ugly?

What's your reason(s) to be or not to be ashamed of your disgusting appearance?

yes. I have a panic attack if i'm talking to someone online and they ask for a face pic

yeah,it's normal.I am ashamed of having this body.

I'm ashamed of things like my wrist/hand size. My mediocre height too. I'm not ashamed of my 3/10 face, i just hate it

Nope, It wasn’t my fault. Although I find my wrists and hands embarrassing ngl.

yes. I have a panic attack if i'm talking to someone online and they ask for a face pic

I once was at a kind of a group therapy and there was this "woman" (she looked more than a guy, fat, really very ugly, very broken teeth etc.) who always had panic attack when being under people. They just gave her benzos, told her she needed more therapy, she had mental problems etc.

I felt it was soooo wrong to tell people like her (or me) that there is something wrong with us in our brain. Yea, some of us are also mentally disabled, some become from being bullied all life. But some of us disgusting looking people are actually NORMAL inside. Just like normies. We are smart enough to recognize that we look like disgusting shit. And that's why we are ashamed, that's why some of us have panic attacks.

But at this time (10 years ago) they actually convinced me that all this bluepill shit is true and I am just not normal, that I am some kind of mentally wrong, see problems which don't exist. Went to therapy, did all that normie shit and wasted my time and money.

It was YEARS of coping, completely lost bullshit years. But well, since I got blackpilled again, I know that there is no hope, and I have always been right and not just a dumb young man.

And the best of all is: I can understand foids and people hating us. I don't accuse them of doing it on purpose, wanting to be bad to us. When I see ugly people, I also feel this. The disgust, the pity, the rather looking away... We are all cruel - we are humans. But we are ugly so nobody cares.

Last edited:
I'm only ashamed of being an austick
And having xy chromosomes

i am mostly ashamed of my nose, jawline and prey eyes.
This so much.
I almost always get away with the conversation till they ask for a pic then

I don't care that I'm ugly the problem is that other people do

I wouldn't care if others didn't.

I wouldn't care if others didn't.

Sure. If people treated me like a normal person, if I had dates, friends, a job, and all that shit, I wouldn't care either.

But the painful truth is: Looks matter. More than anything. It's not just a little discrimination. It makes you feel like an alien from a hostile galaxy.

Will being ugly be treated like an actual disabilty one day? Will they stop sending mentally healthy people to therapy just to give them the illusion of the ability of living a normal life one day?

I doubt it. Because ugly people get them bucks.

I don't care if foids or normies pay thousands of dollars for getting told that everything is alright.

But I hate it how they exploit people like is for nothing. Hope? No. It's just a waste of time. More time to waste till you admit the blackpill to yourself one day.

Last edited:
Yes.

But luckily I am social maxxed enough to push through it.
Until it's time to take a selfie ofc.

Even worse when you play with the same people for 5-10years+ and they finally ask to see what you look like, if that isn't suifuel I don't know what is

Even worse when you play with the same people for 5-10years+ and they finally ask to see what you look like, if that isn't suifuel I don't know what is
I've never mainted an online relationship more than a month so it doesn't matter. My combative sperge style annoys people real quick

I have never been active in gaming forums. But I've seen this shit when I researched Google for things like that. I saw that from one moment to another, people who were close friends, appreciated members on a forum, just got socially murdered after they posted their pic once.

I have never been active in gaming forums. But I've seen this shit when I researched Google for things like that. I saw that from one moment to another, people who were close friends, appreciated members on a forum, just got socially murdered after they posted their pic once.
It's happened to me once before, never again.

It's happened to me once before, never again.

Sorry bro, I feel you...

When I was like 14 I had the same with showing girls I met only my pics after chatting for a long time. Instant block. Not a single word. There wasn't even a word for "ghosting" back then.

This was when I realized how disgusting I actually am. That my humorous, friendly, likeable personality isn't worth a penny at all.