Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you “asexual” or are you “heterosexual”?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have tried to cope by trying to tell myself that I’m “asexual”, and I always fail miserably. I am heterosexual, I like foids they just don’t like me back.

I feel that calling yourself asexual is a massive cope.

"Asexuality" isn't real.

My sexual identity is incel and as a result I am a part of the ILGT+ community

Calling yourself 'asexual' is like calling yourself 'vegan' because you live in a period of extreme hunger and can afford to eat only plants and tree's bark.
If 'asexuality' is not a free choice but was forced on you by genetics, then it doesn't make sense to call you 'asexual'.
It's just a cope for undesirable.

Calling yourself 'asexual' is like calling yourself 'vegan' because you live in a period of extreme hunger and can afford to eat only plants and tree's bark.
If 'asexuality' is not a free choice but was forced on you by genetics, then it doesn't make sense to call you 'asexual'.
It's just a cope for undesirable.
Based.

Being asexual is a cope.

It's like calling yourself "bisexual" to "open your field of possibilities" or whatever bs like this.

No such thing as asexuality. “Asexual” foids get more sex than the average straight male.