Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you “antisemitic”?

Are you antisemitic?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am not anti semetic in that I hate the random Jew. I hate all Israeli Jews, kikes who support Israel and the globohomo and zog Jews. So I probably would be classed as “antisemitism” by these kikes

A random Jew who reads the Talmud all day, hates foids and is not in the globohomo is fine in my books. The Neturei Karta are very based Jews in my opinion.

Even Arabs come under semites btw

I'm a proud antisemite (the way that the Jews use that term)

Even Arabs come under semites btw
I know but the kikes don’t allow it to be used in that way because then they are antisemites and can’t use it against others

I am not anti semetic in that I hate the random Jew. I hate all Israeli Jews, kikes who support Israel and the globohomo and zog Jews. So I probably would be classed as “antisemitism” by these kikes

A random Jew who reads the Talmud all day, hates foids and is not in the globohomo is fine in my books. The Neturei Karta are very based Jews in my opinion.
You are rather antizionistic, not antisemitic

It doesn't exist.
Pointing out the truth is pointing out the truth , nothing else!

israel numba one full saarport

I truly don't care about all political shit won't solve my inceldom

IMG 5531
IMG 5612
IMG 5530

I truly don't care about all political shit won't solve my inceldom
I only give a shit, cause it still can & will impact my life, plus I just have an autistic interest in it

But yeah, unless we have some kind of purely anti-gynocentric movement which will guarantee all males the right to sex, there's nothing we can do.
It leans into the israel shit which i don't care about that being said i don't particularly like jews
Haven't you noticed how the Jews & such always try & politicize everything? If anyone dares to point out their influence, they get labeled any number of buzzwords & epithets, which ofc normies will just gobble-up & not think twice about joining in on.

“patterns”

No, I like Jews way more than Muslims. They are more successful and Israel is probably the country in the middle east most worth living even though Israel's neighbours try everything to prevent it.

No, I like Jews way more than Muslims. They are more successful and Israel is probably the country in the middle east most worth living even though Israel's neighbours try everything to prevent it.
Go fuck yourself

Yes, i hate the jews who control the world and want to enslave us all as well as genociding the white race.

Not every jew is a zion but every zion is a jew. @faded fuck you :society:

I prefer pattern recognizer.

They are successful because they get billions in “aid” from burgerland.

Also the cuckservative evangelicals love Israel and hate Jews, so liking one isn’t automatic

No all human beings are horrible. Not just one group

I know enough of the human specie to learn that evil isn't stuck in ethnicity

I’m against the murder of innocent citizens, bribing politicians, greed, and male genital mutilation so by definition I am anti-semitic.

To not hate them makes you suspect to commit every crime against humanity.

Hit. Ler was way too soft on them

Yeah you should go live in Israel as a non-Jew and see how that works out. You think they're going to treat you better than muslims? A non-jew is a non-Jew to them. Watch some youtube clips of how christians are treated by Israelis. And besides that it's a shithole. Israel is obsessed with it's public image and tries to only show glass skyscrapers and pretty beaches but the reality for 99% is living in a run down building with exposed wiring and trash lining the streets but Israelis are notorious litterers.

A good country to live in the middle east? The obvious answer is the richest cleanest and most developed: Dubai, UAE - but only as a citizen not as a foreign worker.