Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you an incel if you can only fuck and date 3/10’s?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 80.6%

• Total voters
Yes, obviously.:chad:

depends whats a 3/10

show me a 3/10

Incelpill

slayers.is
This.

Somehow you can be """incel""", while rejecting girls. Sounds like the type of shit seen on some cucked subs over on Reddit.

If you can fuck anything that’s not a landwhale then you’re not incel.

landwhales don’t count as people and thus not as real sex.

never begun for chad/slayercels

Hard to say.

If it's casual sex and the foid is young I'd say you're not an incel. But if it's betabuxxing with old foids I think you still are.

I voted "no" because the vast majority here is young and looking for casual sex/gf and don't consider marriage with 30+ foids as an option.

are you an incel if you can only fuck and date [men, trans, etc]?

JFL @ OP

he is probably a chadlite if that is the case

but we need to see what a 3/10 is, is it facially or overall?

also GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This.

Somehow you can be """incel""", while rejecting girls. Sounds like the type of shit seen on some cucked subs over on Reddit.
so you would take a 1/10 deformed foid if she approaches you? You wouldnt so you are volcel Right?

1/10 deformed 2/10 landwhale 3/10 not as landwhale

Low IQ. If ANY girl likes you (unless landwhale), you aren't incel.

so you would take a 1/10 deformed foid if she approaches you?
:lul::lul::lul:

Is she a landwhale, or just 1/10 facially? But this is a pointless question, it's mental masturbation as even they would reject me.

IF YOU CAN'T FUCK YOUR LOOKSMATCH YOU'RE AN INCEL

if you can't fuck Stacy ur incel

:lul::lul::lul:

Is she a landwhale, or just 1/10 facially? But this is a pointless question, it's mental masturbation as even they would reject me.
I can't actually believe someone taking a 1/10 (landwhale and/or facially) without being a 1/10 yourself (which I doubt you are)

if you are fucking 3/10 you are fucking your looksmatch

i voted Yes and No, fuck these shitty polls lmao I don't give a fuck

everyones opinion on what a 3/10 is will vary, should've at least gave some example pics to go off of

Because we're cowards that are too chicken shit to give the big f u to millions of years of evolution and survival instinct.

Tbh I'm just religious, couldn't kill myself even if I wanted to.