Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you an anxietycel?

• Yes, I have severe anxiety and paranoia

• Yes, but I have moderate anxiety and paranoia

• Yes, but I have very low anxiety and paranoia

• Not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

In the pursuit of happiness
★★★★★
Just a poll regarding anxiety and/or paranoia, not related to inhib at all.

• Yes, I have severe anxiety and paranoia​

@Blackboy.Belgrade @fantasycel @ItsovERfucks @kay' @opioidcel @FLAME KAISER @Acorn @Multicell @LeFrenchCel @TheCatMan @Jedi Master Cock ru

@PersonalityChad @supersoldier @NeverEvenBegan

Yes, it's probably genetic since i share this trait with some of my relatives.

Yes and it's pretty bad. I know I may not come accross like that on this forum but if you saw me irl you would understand how bad it is

I have some when it comes to certain things

Somewhere between moderate and severe

whenever i have to interact with society especially in big groups of people i have severe anxiety which even gives me chest pain/pressure ( feels kind of like if you put 500 grams of weight on your chest)
I mostly stay at home so it got better. When i go out i always have multiple bad scenarios of what may go wrong.

i have severe anxiety which even gives me chest pain/pressure ( feels kind of like if you put 500 grams of weight on your chest)
I mostly stay at home so it got better.
True and same

No i have worse stuff
Man Body GIF

I cant feel any emotions + i got 0 libido the jews killed me mayn

everytime I go outside or talk to a normie I feel like sexhavers are out to get me

refuse the pills, rather a anxious mess than a zog zombie

It’s a good question.

But the answer options there feel incomplete for people like me who take the AND literally. there seem to be options missing in the answers.

The poll question asks about anxiety. I am reading what that means somewhere and understand it as something that can vary in intensity (severe, moderate, mild, or nonexistent) indeed.

But also in frequency (sometimes, often, always, or never), and can be specific to certain situations or more general. It can be controllable or uncontrollable, valid or invalid, “normal” or abnormal, and different in different contexts.

Here is the “problem”. All the possible answers introduce paranoia - which is a completely separate thing - Combined with fear. With that combination none of the provided poll answers reflect my experience how I “am” sometimes/always/never.

TLDR: answer F:
…... Uck that poll :feelshaha:
Ah I see, I understand :feelsYall:

Answer: A bit anx. sometimes / no para.

Introvert. Shy. I don’t enjoy speaking in front of 1000 strangers. Also not in front of one. If you would ask this question on a stage…. Stutters. Am I an anxietycell ?
You tell me @
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
@my bro . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ :feelsYall::feelsYall:
Maybe a little bit, but your anxiety is still low than mine :feelsPop:

No way hell no Maybe sometimes once per year it’s less, when I do something I am really competent in. Or staying in bed all day doing nothing. I have no fear for that. Depending on what and where, but on average compared to me FR in total I think you should be my example hero : -)
thanks jfl :feelsYall:

Ye and paranoia can be legit not only 'in your head :soy: '.
If you're ugly, people really can't stand you.

I guess. I have to prepare to make a phone call and I stutter real bad on the phone. I'm always thinking people are talking about me when I'm not around which they probably are. In public I'm usually fine.

I chose the first option but it basically goes away completely whenever I'm off a xan or kpin

Idk why but that shit never makes me feel tired (though if I try to sleep off one I'll be out in 5 minutes kek)
True, clonazepam doesn't make me feel tired at all, only a bit dizzy, they get the job done in lowering anxiety and panic

But etizolams on the other hand make you feel tired and lazy, you won't even wish to do something you like just because you're too tired for it lol

Yes I have had extremely severe anxiety my whole life it makes it really hard to function in life and I’m unable to work due to it + my autism and depression and other mental disabilities/disorders

True, clonazepam doesn't make me feel tired at all, only a bit dizzy, they get the job done in lowering anxiety and panic

But etizolams on the other hand make you feel tired and lazy, you won't even wish to do something you like just because you're too tired for it lol
Etizolam is an RC benzo right? I remember hearing about it when it got scheduled but that's it

yes when I walk I dont even look up

yes when I walk I dont even look up
Ironically, that alone is reason to worry. If you look down when waking, you are making yourself the easiest target possible for criminals and bullies. Criminals specifically target people that look unaware of their surroundings. I walk with my head up and straight posture everywhere. I know it saved me from getting mugged in a few shady areas

I literally starts sweating like crazy whenever I'm forced to interact with anyone.

Research chemical (not marketed by any company and you can only get it from labs/darknet vendors who have connections)
Oh I see, no etizolam isn't an rc. I ran out of my klonopin tabs so I went through this drawer in the house where dad and mom keep random stuff and some meds, found etizolams there and stole em. :lul:

Oh I see, no etizolam isn't an rc. I ran out of my klonopin tabs so I went through this drawer in the house where dad and mom keep random stuff and some meds, found etizolams there and stole em. :lul:
Oh maybe a few countries actually brought Etizolam to market. I know in Canada it isn't sold by any company here

Oh maybe a few countries actually brought Etizolam to market. I know in Canada it isn't sold by any company here
I see, etizolams work really well in killing anxiety/panic. I'd say even better than Clonazepam in this aspect

I have tried all kinds of breathing technique and medication treatment nothing wver works

The only thing that worked for a while was bloatmaxxing-gymcelling and collecting weapons and guns bc it made me feel safe and protected

and collecting weapons and guns bc it made me feel safe and protected
Very based. I'll do this as soon as I turn 21, I've always wanted to own a firearm since I was a kid. How're the gun laws in your country?