Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are you an angry person like myself? Pissed off 24/7? Enjoy watching people getting rekt?

I find myself not really giving a fuck if people die anymore, and I have watched all the randy stair car vlogs and listened to the audio journal, I can relate to that guy alot, and am wondering who the next great hERo will be someday.

Well, some people simply want to watch this world burn
And i am one of them

Me too bro. Me too. Nothing would make me more happy than to watch others suffer greatly.

[IMG]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/15/15744.jpg?1545181926[/IMG]
Albocel
Sociopathic Virgin
-
JoinedNov 13, 2018Messages1,221

How can they be so dumb and kill 305 only if combined? Breivik did a slight planning and killed more than half of it in a single spree.

Those are all very low IQ and I make me get angry at them instead.

I'll probably go ER at some point. It's probably the only way my book will ever get reviews on Amazon lol.
Behold the next incel hero right there.

Behold the next incel hero right there.

If you were to hypothetically do that, I would hypothetically recommend that you write a manifesto on the blackpill, why you did it, mention the fucked up state of hypergamy, dumb sluts , and explicitly link it to incel ness like ER. Also I would recommend you livestream you doing it and upload it to live leak. If people saw ER in action, I bet it would inspire mores lol.

Not stair
How pathetic can u be to miss 50+ shots with a shotgun
The vids of him shooting were kekfuel and i think he had more intense autism than ER

I love npcs getting killed too, not gonna lie

I don’t endorse violence, besides nothing short of a nuclear missile on a major city in the name of incels is going to change society.

What does the average american gives a shit about?
Mostly just staying in line with their various cliques and groups. They also like to fraud themselves as being better than others by criticizing those who don’t fit within their group. Outside of that we have various hobbies and degenerate social events

@Albocel Why isn´t it possibly to message you in a private PM?

Oh sorry i have closed that off(for personal reasons)
Oh I just think you seem like an interesting guy to have a conversation with.

Well i've started to feel like that more and more. However, it's a dark path going down. Deep down I know they are wrong. There are some good people in the world and shooting just anyone wont ensure that only disgusting stuckup stacies are the ones who die.
So that is in the back of my mind. Thus I cannot concur with the shootings. But I understand some of their frustrations.

Breivik is probably the most effective shooter so far. 80 people. Mostly women and only leftists (future politicans).

Attachments

• norway-victims01-full.jpg
    norway-victims01-full.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 54
I can empathize with these shooters on some level, especially Adam Lanza since he was most obviously autistic and like me hated religiosity and the general irrationality of normative lifeforms, although I don't agree with just shooting a bunch of children ultimately.

I mean, most of the time my opinion on the mass shooting itself is that considering a lot of normative lifeforms are nothing but harm causing, primitive assholes that are probably a threat anyways, it isn't such a loss they don't exist anymore to torment others, but you never know exactly who is shot (is this person able to change or do they insist on being pro-suffering, hypocritical, delusional morons?) so I can hardly justify just shooting into a crowd of randomly selected individuals and ideally there would then be a more peaceful manner to stop them other than to shoot the extremely dangerous and psychotic neurotypicals, in that sense I'm actually pretty anti-violence, I abhor punishment of all sorts, in principle I'd have to say that taking anything other than the least violent step is bad.

I'm more peaceful and calm nowadays. There are times when I'm pissed off and angry for months but that's not now.

@Albocel You need to fuck man. It may help you and make you feel better / less frustrated.

I'm more peaceful and calm nowadays. There are times when I'm pissed off and angry for months but that's not now.

@Albocel You need to fuck man. It may help you and make you feel better / less frustrated.

I honestly don't think that would help me at all to be honest(i have no idea since i never had sex but still)
I have been furious with rage for months now. Anger and depression are the only two feelings i have left inside me

I can relate. My hatred and disgust of the human race to growing by the day.

I have moved beyond anger to a cold, numb omnipresent depression.

I forgot to add Charles Whitman. He's also a hero of mine as well

I only get angry if I don't get my way