Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you an "alcoholic"? If so how bad?

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
I'm probably mid tier. I went 4 days without but I have a 5th of vodka and ready to drink shots after 3 beers. Not yet to straight-from-the-bottle mode but I may get there. Got a late start on this HABIT. Addiction is a myth to me. I drink because it feels good and think less. I like feeling good. Fuck hangovers and blacking out tho. I try not to do when work is to be done but as a NEET I don't have much to do

I was a vodka-straight-from-the-bottle alcoholic but I stopped.

I was a vodka-straight-from-the-bottle alcoholic but I stopped.
Ok. It feels great sometimes but I can feel it losing its effects. What do you cope with instead?

I guess I lied. Drink SFB from time to time. This is one of those times. Internal organs feel like a mix of fire and death but brain buzzes so it's cool. Diarrhea all week. Teetotaler till 3 years ago
Is it good? Where can I get it?

Last edited:
I'm a dependant alcoholic. I drink 16 pints (or cans) of 5% cider and half a bottle of vodka per day, much less and I get fits from alcohol withdrawal. I've got chronic pancreatitis, liver cirrosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy. One of those 3 WILL kill me before long (5 years is optimistic, 2 is realistic), also I'm virtually wheelchair bound because my legs are fucked. I also were an adult nappy/diaper to bed as I've mostly lost control of my bowels.

On the plus side, everytime I get rushed to hospital I steal their pyjamas. Have like a dozen pairs of them now and they're quite funky lol :dab: :feelsgah:

20191122 004316

They have "HOSPITAL USE ONLY" stamped all over them :feelskek:

I'm a dependant alcoholic. I drink 16 pints (or cans) of 5% cider and half a bottle of vodka per day, much less and I get fits from alcohol withdrawal. I've got chronic pancreatitis, liver cirrosis and alcoholic cardiomyopathy. One of those 3 WILL kill me before long (5 years is optimistic, 2 is realistic), also I'm virtually wheelchair bound because my legs are fucked. I also were an adult nappy/diaper to bed as I've mostly lost control of my bowels.

On the plus side, everytime I get rushed to hospital I steal their pyjamas. Have like a dozen pairs of them now and they're quite funky lol :dab: :feelsgah:

View attachment 170686

They have "HOSPITAL USE ONLY" stamped all over them :feelskek:
Cool. I hope you escape this cruel life soon. Thank heavens for booze. The escape of countless incels and sadfags throughout history

I almost gagged on last sip. Pfft lightweight. Going fast and hard

Cool. I hope you escape this cruel life soon. Thank heavens for booze. The escape of countless incels and sadfags throughout history
I'm at ease with dying, knowing that it will be agonising is kinda crappy though. Luckily I get morphine, fentanyl patches, codine, vallium etc, so my pain is managable at the moment. I'm thinking of saving a load of everything up and if the pain becomes unbearable then I can ascend on my own terms.

I'm at ease with dying, knowing that it will be agonising is kinda crappy though. Luckily I get morphine, fentanyl patches, codine, vallium etc, so my pain is managable at the moment. I'm thinking of saving a load of everything up and if the pain becomes unbearable then I can ascend on my own terms.
Luckcel. How do you get hooked up with those?

BTW I went back to dollar store bourbon glass since I don't wanna spill my fifth due to loss of muscle control

Luckcel. How do you get hooked up with those?
Er, because I'm dying bro lol :rolleyes::feelskek: Just drink yourself into oblivion and you get free opioids.

Seriously, don't do it.

Hi. Im Emba and im alcoholic.

Er, because I'm dying bro lol :rolleyes::feelskek: Just drink yourself into oblivion and you get free opioids.

Seriously, don't do it.
Why not? 41. Incel. Unemployable. No friends. Family will be dead soon.
Hi. Im Emba and im alcoholic.
Hi Emba. One of the few here older than me. Respect

2 hours down and I have about 500 ml of vodka left after drinking 250 ml and 3 bottles of 5% beer. Am I pacing or am I going too fast?

As good as alcohol is I love seeing red on my bell icon. Like (you)s on 4tran

Last edited:
Why not? 41. Incel. Unemployable. No friends. Family will be dead soon.

Hi Emba. One of the few here older than me. Respect

I ain't gonna tell you what to do bro, but when I get a pancreatic episode I literally beg for death because of the pain. Real bad episodes and nothing touches it, at least not staight away. All I can do is ring an ambulance and lie there and scream until it arrives and I get to hospital, then wait for them to check me over (even though I know rightly what the pain is, they have to go through procedure) all the while screaming in agony.

Then I'm in a ward that you can't get out of, with all the alcoholics, junkies, random nutcase crazies, because I'm an addict. Can never sleep because some of them are always screaming and yelling gibberish, the place STINKS of shit and piss because everyone is, like me, fucked.

It's hell. Alcohol is a hell of a cope (for me anyway) but if I had another chance I wouldn't totally abuse it like I have done bro.

Here is clips of the nutcase's in the hospital that I recorded when I was in hospital in November last year.

Listen to these before you decide to become a full blown alcoholiccel like me. It's like a proper Victorian asylum, this is what it's like in there day and night.

Never drank alcohol on my life tbh

thanks bro i guess
How do you guys cope? Have you lived as long as me? I thought not. Everyone is different. I'm feeling like cope is going away any rope tim3 is any day

Attachments

• 20191121_202858.jpg
    20191121_202858.jpg
    788.2 KB · Views: 8
How do you guys cope? Have you lived as long as me? I thought not. Everyone is different. I'm feeling like cope is going away any rope tim3 is any day
i'm 20 i cope with videogames, forums and dumb youtube videos that keep my retarded brain occupied

i'm 20 i cope with videogames, forums and dumb youtube videos that keep my retarded brain occupied
Me in 1998 sans Youtube. First year on www. You'll get there padawan