Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you afraid of yourself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40710
  • Start date
Deleted member 40710

Deleted member 40710

Self-banned
-
Sometimes i feel scared of myself knowing that the power to do anything is on my hands but i can't because i'm depressed. This is to be a man.

I'm not afraid of myself. I'm afraid of the things that I'll do.

Im afraid of my anger problems. Like I might get so angry and do something that will change everything in my life

I would assume that the people that are not afraid of themselves are the psychopaths.

No, I used to be; now, I am largely black pill so I can't be because I have to try my hardest to looksmax for ascension.

i'm not some schizo or a psychopath so no

Sometimes i feel scared of myself knowing that the power to do anything is on my hands but i can't because i'm depressed. This is to be a man.
you're overestimating yourself, no man can do 'anything', but obviously there's a lot of extreme capability possible most don't tap into

also I don't understand why you would be scared by depression holding you back, you mean fear of becoming an hero?

the only fear I have with myself is sometimes I don't realize how fucking tired I am and accidentally trip and collide with shit and I could really end up hurting myself some day

and also I'm afraid that due to this, someone could murder me (like push my down some stairs) and blame it on an accident, people would love to think some fat guy just slipped or that he was suicidal (I'm not)

only when i'm looking in the mirror

cope overdose, we're not gods

Im afraid of my anger problems. Like I might get so angry and do something that will change everything in my life
This! I am at a point of my existence, where everything is so pointless that I'm afraid I might end up getting into legal troubles (im doing graffiti right now, check my thread)

This! I am at a point of my existence, where everything is so pointless that I'm afraid I might end up getting into legal troubles (im doing graffiti right now, check my thread)
You should graffiti all over a “women’s only” place