Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you afraid of spiders?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have always been afraid of them, when I see one I run away like a beta and when I see a big one I feel physically sick. If i ever saw a tarantula I don't know how my body would react, I would probably faint.

Only big lethal ones..

Depends on how big they are...
hqdefault.jpg

Just the ones that could cause a limb amputation with a bite

No, and I can’t stand when vaginas sperg out around them.

I am. I went to Australia once and they had this giant spiders everywhere, Huntsmen and those orb weavers:

I remember stepping out of the car in a parking lot and i almost bumped into one that was hanging on a giant web from a pole. I then looked up and there's was literally half a dozen of them where the power lines were.

Neither of those are supposed to be dangerous but every now and then i still get nightmares to this day. And there's also dangerous ones, including crazy nasty ones like the funnel web:

Luckily, i never saw one but i doubt i could get comfortable living in that country even if it there weren't spiders that could kill, and there are so the hell with that nightmare fuel of a country.

I don't like them

I'm terrified of them.

@tehgymcel420
You should look into Ezzat's purse maybe he has an insecticide spray.

No, I think they look cool and most of the ones around here are harmless. I've found species native to the West Coast in my house before so I guess spiders are migrantmaxxing. They are usually just chillin when you find one so you have plenty of time to get a good look at it and look up what kind it is on google. The absolutely harmless ones I simply ignore, the ones that can cause harm I remove from the house. I usually trap them with a cup and a piece of thick paper and let them go outside.

If I'm ever on the run with badgecucks trying to track me down, I'll make sure not to disturb any spiders dwelling in my hiding spot so they can make webs in the entrance and the badgecucks will think nobody is there because the web is in the way and leave.

No, but i'm afraid of cockroaches

Yes, I've been highly arachnophobic since childhood

I can attempt to trap them with a glass but I freak out when they decide to crawl on me

Naw I dont mind Scottish spiders. They're wee an cannae dae fuck all to you
However the fuckers in south america, Africa, Australia are a different matter

I think they're beautiful.But only the small ones,I wish I had many of them on my arm.

Not scared but I dislike the ones that look dangerous

I am. I went to Australia once and they had this giant spiders everywhere, Huntsmen and those orb weavers:

I remember stepping out of the car in a parking lot and i almost bumped into one that was hanging on a giant web from a pole. I then looked up and there's was literally half a dozen of them where the power lines were.

Neither of those are supposed to be dangerous but every now and then i still get nightmares to this day. And there's also dangerous ones, including crazy nasty ones like the funnel web:

Luckily, i never saw one but i doubt i could get comfortable living in that country even if it there weren't spiders that could kill, and there are so the hell with that nightmare fuel of a country.

this why australia is and will always be one of the worst shitholes known to men. They also have chads and its hot as fuck

I use them to my advantage via a "spiders.txt" file!

Tell them when to check pages for updates and shit....

No, I like them
full

i would be very afraid to see a tarantula