Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you afraid of closeness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
I'll be honest. I am afraid of closeness. I am a decaying biological creature and I give off smells, and the smells of others freaks me out.

Last edited:
Yes very. Are you insecure or do you just dislike it?

My therapist says I'm a 'hopeless neurotic.'

Probably. I feel discomfort from intimacy with other people.

I shower multiple times a day, so I feel comfortable.

No I like closeness as long as it is a girl

all incels are afraid of intimacy whether it be emotional or physical. people like me are afraid of both.
the thing is when you are young you are supposed to have lots of postiive and rewarding experiences to temper your body and will so you can conquer and overcome women. we never had that. incels dont have a positive feedback loop to get experience from so when someone gets "close" to us later in life (most times never at all but let's say 25+) we are taken aback because it is foreign to us. now some faggots say you can learn to overcome these feelings with therapy. thousands and thousands of dollars of therapy and prescription medication. But I just don't agree with that sentiment. It's an irreplacaable hole in your heart that can never be filled. Hate the world and especially hate women because of what they did to you.

all incels are afraid of intimacy whether it be emotional or physical. people like me are afraid of both.
the thing is when you are young you are supposed to have lots of postiive and rewarding experiences to temper your body and will so you can conquer and overcome women. we never had that. incels dont have a positive feedback loop to get experience from so when someone gets "close" to us later in life (most times never at all but let's say 25+) we are taken aback because it is foreign to us. now some faggots say you can learn to overcome these feelings with therapy. thousands and thousands of dollars of therapy and prescription medication. But I just don't agree with that sentiment. It's an irreplacaable hole in your heart that can never be filled. Hate the world and especially hate women because of what they did to you.

thank you :feelsYall: