Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are you a worthless Incel? (Quiz)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★

lmfao at the dipshit who made this quiz
IMG 20211215 171938

When will normalcucks stop misusing the term "Incel" if they don't even know what it means? It's lost meaning at this point because everyone just asks "OMG are you an Incel or something rawr XD"

I feel like this will backfire on these Foid/Cuck article authors instead of getting clout and brownie points for exposing "mIsOgYnY" they inadvertently spread the :blackpill: further

I don’t need to give someone a quiz to find out if they're incel or not.

Normies don't even understand the concept of never having had a girlfriend. They can't see beyond their own face.

This quiz is made by chad I think. It asks how many gf did you have. What kind of stupidity is that. Incel having many gfs ? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This quiz is made by chad I think. It asks how many gf did you have. What kind of stupidity is that. Incel having many gfs ? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
The lowest possible answer you can give is 2
So these people have a grasp on reality

same

You got: You are definitely an incel

You are having a hard time finding someone who would date you and have sex with you that easily. It is probably because you do not drive a nice car, don't own property, don't have any money, don't work out enough, or you are simply too boring for most people out there. People still want some excitement or enough thrill to be able to be interested in someone, but you just don't seem to have any of these attributes...Yet.​