Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a volcel if you refuse to date single moms?

MasterHero

MasterHero

Greycel
I personally think most single moms are subhuman filth and would never date them. Not that any showed interest but hypothetically if a single mom was available would you date her and help her raise Chad kids?

just pump and dump them, you don’t have to marry them

Just use them for sex

Fuck em
Cuck their offspring
Dump em

i would like to say no, but realistically that's all I would be able to get (if that)

I personally think most single moms are subhuman filth and would never date them. Not that any showed interest but hypothetically if a single mom was available would you date her and help her raise Chad kids?
Yes
Yes you are

Date get sex but don't commit. You gain nothing for raising chads orgasm.

Its cucked raising a son of a wh0re. As others said, pump and dump.

No but I wouldn't mind having sex with a single mother.

Refusing sex with any woman makes you volcel. VOLUNTARY celibate.

Are we allowed to be human? Because humans have likes and dislikes and i dont like single moms because they fucked up and want me to fix it

No I only want 18 year old girls with their hymen intact :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back