Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are you a vocel if you have standards?

Are you a vocel if you have standards?

• Yes

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Only if insane standards (like ER's lust for hot blonde women)

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Are you a vocel if lets say you wont fuck or date a fat bitch or in some cases of another race. Is it okay for incels to have standards?

Starving to death is better than eating shit.

I think it depends on the standart. fucking a landwhale.. I can't imagine myself fucking a landwhale to be honest with you

By definition you are a volcel if you have standards, but that isn’t a bad thing. It’s better to have standards than none at all. It’s called dignity.

Last edited:
Its ok to have standards as a human.

By definition you are a volcel if you have standards. but that isn’t a bad thing. It’s better to have standards than none at all. It’s called dignity.
Legit tbh.

By definition you are a volcel if you have standards, but that isn’t a bad thing. It’s better to have standards than none at all. It’s called dignity.
I agree

I wouldn't fuck a landwhale, does that make me volcel? Maybe, but they wouldn't fuck me anyway.

I suppose it's technically volcel, which might be a good thing. Maybe one day I can become completely volcel, but I doubt it.

I can't answer this. pushing 37, and not wanting to beta bux landwhales with 3 kids.
You tell me. It's been over for two decades of never any females. I've only paid hookers.. Am I suddenly a fraud?
If I looksmaxed and I don't want to drive 800km across Canada for a date?

Yes, my standards are biologically female, below the age of 35 and not fat. Dumpster diving just isn't for me.

I can't answer this. pushing 37, and not wanting to beta bux landwhales with 3 kids.
You tell me. It's been over for two decades of never any females. I've only paid hookers.. Am I suddenly a fraud?
If I looksmaxed and I don't want to drive 800km across Canada for a date?

Things like this make me realize how fucked the world is, almost 40 and never had a gf? Shit man, I am sorry but I hope I don't end up like you. I would have prob roped

I'm still going on that date... But it takes planning. And I have been rejected a ghosted a lot from my efforts.

I'm still going on that date... But it takes planning. And I have been rejected a ghosted a lot from my efforts.

What advice could you give to a youngcel about women?

Things like this make me realize how fucked the world is, almost 40 and never had a gf? Shit man, I am sorry but I hope I don't end up like you. I would have prob roped
I play video games. and cope like you wouldn't believe. My personality is maxxed for an autistic... NT would have been a diffierent life. It would have happened.

yes if your standard is way above your looksmatch, but if you only aim for your looksmatch/slightly below its fine

yes if your standard is way above your looksmatch, but if you only aim for your looksmatch/slightly below its fine
But your looksmatch is getting her back blowned by chad

But your looksmatch is getting her back blowned by chad
yes, males are never able to go above their looksmatch, only females have this privilege and "women liberation" only adds more fuel to the fire

Are you a vocel if lets say you wont fuck or date a fat bitch or in some cases of another race. Is it okay for incels to have standards?

Someone once told me something similar, if you are starving and the only thing you have to eat is a bowl of puke would you eat it?

I think it depends on the standart. fucking a landwhale.. I can't imagine myself fucking a landwhale to be honest with you
Basically this.

yes, males are never able to go above their looksmatch, only females have this privilege and "women liberation" only adds more fuel to the fire
Its really shitty to see your looksmatch or lower date a chad, and then women complain when they get called whores for sleeping around. They say that if a guy has a high bodycount he gets celebrated but if its a girl she is the towns bike. They just don't get it... The reason why does males get celebrated is because it takes good looks to land that many girls while any woman can get sex at anytime. No matter how ugly, there will always be somebody for you. They also have this thing called makeup which boost them up a few points, while they tell us ugly men to go to the gym but there is no gym for your face...

Well, I am blonde and actually have a fuckable frame. And I deserve my looksmatch, so...

Better to be incel than......

Well, I am blonde and actually have a fuckable frame. And I deserve my looksmatch, so...
I have low tier normie looks and my looksmatch are all going for 6.0"+ guys

5'7, I know it could be worse but girls like tall people
no 5'7 in west is death, how old are you do you have a chance to grow more?

20, not sure if I can still keep growing. But the area I live has mostly short people because they are Hispanic. Maybe I have a chance with a beaner. I am white with blue eyes

Even ER wasn't a volcel.

Screen Shot 2018 08 02 at 173859

volcel if you wouldnt fuck anything tbh ngl

why arent the votes public anymore?:feelswhat:

Strict definition yes, but it's nothing wrong to have some standards

If you don't have standards and call others volcels for wanting a looksmatch gf, you're a pathetic cuck.

Theres a clear line here: if she doesnt get your dick hard you arent volcel if you refuse her. And vice versa.

It's only fair that I get a girl I can appreciate looking at in exchange for all the resources I'm providing for her. I'm not asking her to look like kirsten dunst , but for the love of god don't be a 2/10 child incubator!

If you wouldnt fuck a 3 and ltr a 4 youre volcel

I've had the chance to maybe be in a relationship with a 1.5/10 obese,gipsy,that has no money (which would require me to betabuxx),a fucked face with a massive gap in her front theeth and a slight beard on the side of her face and the semblence of a poorly shave mustage.

ᵛᵒˡᶜᵉˡ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵇʰ :soy:
i just want my looksmatch

Last edited:
No, I wouldn't say so. As long as she isn't a hairy landwhale who participates in feminist marches.

this

No cuz men dating down is what created incels