Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a Tankie (i.e., supporter of Russia against ukraine/globohomo/west)?

Are you a Tankie?

• Total voters
I thought a tankie was an authoritarian Communist

Pretty sure “tankie” refers to authleft commies, specifically supporters of past regimes like the USSR and Maoist China

I would never refer to myself as something as queer sounding as ''tankie''

No, just like Israel VS. Palestine IDGAF fuck jews though.

I don't give a fuck about Russia, Ukraine, Palestine or Israel. They could be nuked into oblivion and i wouldn't move an inch

I don't give a fuck about Russia, Ukraine, Palestine or Israel. They could be nuked into oblivion and i wouldn't move an inch
Only fakecels care about such stuff

No im a NATO and American shill.

Send Putler to the Hague!

Tankie supporting capitalist imperialism lmao
George Orwell is regarded as a prominent anti-imperialist.

IMG 3998

Anyone here who voted no needs to take the time and expend the requisite cognitive overhead to assimilate some very crucial historical, cultural and geopolitical considerations. Russia is the successor state of the Soviet Union which, despite the best efforts of the radical right, has absolutely nothing to do with modern liberalism. The USSR was the most reactionary state in the world for many decades, was ruled by old white men (pure patriarchy), had nothing but contempt for lgbtq and other faggatronics and thoroughly embraced a culture of militarism and quasi-fascism. The current Russian Federation is essentially a continuation of the values, culture and ethos which was so pervasive in and endemic to the Soviet Union, though Putinism cannot and must not be conflated with either Communism or an attempt to emulate the imperialism of the Czarist era.

Additionally, Russia is arrayed, along with China, Iran and increasingly, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states in a sort of axis of reactionary forces whose primary objective is to confront and constrain the invidious spread of western cultural values which incidentally, include promiscuity for all women, the unfettered pursuit of hedonistic pleasure for all normies, recreational drug use, secularism and a rejection of religion and generally all things which any incle ought to rightfully abominate. I could go on but I think this is a fair and effective prese of the argument for Russia and against the globohomo spread of liberalism, feminism, materialism and moral degeneracy. Slava Russkya Federatsi, Heil Putin and Death to the jews.

The Sacred War is one of the greatest musical accomplishments of the 20th Century and ranks up there with some of the most magnificent pieces ever composed by either comrades Rachmaninoff or Tchaikovsky. And see above for my considered analysis of your question. Heil Putin.

Did you read my responses above comrade? I assume you are an admirer of the great Russian Federation based on what I can see from your profile background. Nothing inspires me more to want to go forth and destroy normies then watching YouTube videos of the Moscow Victory Day Parade from the glory days of the Soviet Union. Except maybe the call to Jihad. Are you Russian my comrade?

No curry but I have phul saaport for Russia!
May the God of the Russian state Orthodox Church bless you in curryland my good saar.

Thanks but God already cursed me with curryceldom.
Haha well at least you don't support israel, unlike your fellow curry brethren who just want jew bobs and vagine