Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a ‘slow thinker’?

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
★★★★★
I could never win an argument but afterwards I will think of a million things I could have said.

I cant think or talk fast especially being on the spot like that.

I can think of things beforehand too, and completely forget it if someone starts to argue.

Yes.

I fucking hate it

That's why I hate arguing with people.

Even if I'm right about something I'm so retarded that I can't even defend the argument in the moment

I could never win an argument but afterwards I will think of a million things I could have said.

I can think of things beforehand too, and completely forget it if someone starts to argue.
sometimes, very selective tbh, like holy shit I can be a debate god in one moment but a complete 30iq Pajeetbrained 'tard. in the other.

Sadly yes.

I used to be a faster thinker, I believe it’s my constant scrolling that made me like this.

It's just a lot of fast neurotic thoughts with incoherent vague connections that make no sense.

Jamal Trumpetlips :feelskek:

Very relatable

Yes, also mentally deficient

I am a subhuman retard :feelsokman: