Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a sistercel?

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date

Are you a sistercel?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
MeidYGCjadOfmhVAQ8D0qYUzKA931v200x200 1

@WorthlessSlavicShit

So glad I don't have a sister, or any siblings for that matter tbh.

If I had to choose between a brother who mogs me(as long as he's not Chad-Chadlite) and a sister, I would choose the brother though: I think I would genuinely go insane with having a sister.

My sister really isn't too attractive tbh. Can't fight the shared genes:fuk::feelscry:.

My sister really isn't too attractive tbh. Can't fight the shared genes:fuk::feelscry:.
Yet how much does her life mog yours? Sure, she may not be some Stacey-Staceylite who gets swarmed with attention from every guy(including Chad) but she no doubt has had many guys show interest in her. Not just when it comes to sex or relationships, but her social life, academic/career opportunities, etc probably mog yours.

The sisterpill, especially if she looks similar to you, is probably one of the most brutal blackballs out there since it shows just how easier your objective looksmatch has it in life.

My sisters life mog me. They have it so insanely easy in dating, both have had guys fly them out and pay for their holidays and apartments etc.

So glad I don't have a sister, or any siblings for that matter tbh.

If I had to choose between a brother who mogs me(as long as he's not Chad-Chadlite) and a sister, I would choose the brother though: I think I would genuinely go insane with having a sister.
my sister is younger than me so i dont care right now. at her age she can only date subhuman retards, i saw her boyfriend and he looks like shit just like most boys her age. but when she gets older i fear she will start bringing guys who mog me to the house

My sister is getting to that age where I will start to see her living her life while I rot.

Yet how much does her life mog yours? Sure, she may not be some Stacey-Staceylite who gets swarmed with attention from every guy(including Chad) but she no doubt has had many guys show interest in her. Not just when it comes to sex or relationships, but her social life, academic/career opportunities, etc probably mog yours.

The sisterpill, especially if she looks similar to you, is probably one of the most brutal blackballs out there since it shows just how easier your objective looksmatch has it in life.
Indeed, she never really talked much about guys being interested in her, but her social life absolutely eclipses and mogs mine to a level that's just depressing.

Indeed, she never really talked much about guys being interested in her, but her social life absolutely eclipses and mogs mine to a level that's just depressing.
Guys have definitely been interested in her for sure- literally unless you're a landwhale or an actually deformed 1/10 foid literally every male, even a Chad/Chadlite, will find you in someway attractive. Even landwhales or seriously deformed 1/10s end up getting some normie-LTN guy JFL.

If I may inquire, how much does her social life mog you by? I can understand not wanting to speak of the pain about it, but can we maybe get an idea?

Guys have definitely been interested in her for sure- literally unless you're a landwhale or an actually deformed 1/10 foid literally every male, even a Chad/Chadlite, will find you in someway attractive. Even landwhales or seriously deformed 1/10s end up getting some normie-LTN guy JFL.
True, I don't doubt that, but she literally never talks about it at home.

If I may inquire, how much does her social life mog you by? I can understand not wanting to speak of the pain about it, but can we maybe get an idea?
The usual. She's texting people basically daily, has about a dozen such people she's friendly with at the very least, and hangs out with her best friend twice a week or so if not more. Meanwhile, I usually just manage to go out for a few hours with my only friend per month, along with whoever he brings with him, and about half the time we just talk how long we hadn't seen each other and how shit it is that we always just meet up for such a little time. This might get better when I'll get back into Uni where I'll have to interact with the people there, so at least I'll be texting them about tests and so on, but until that happens, my social life is basically nonexistent in contrast to hers.