Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are You A Puppet?

M

murder5

Recruit
★★
Today I was thinking that my early years can best be described as being a puppet.

I know some here wont be able to fathom what I mean.

But does anyone else reflect and realise they were puppets in broader social structures?

I have been in social circles before and I recall the say I was manipulated. For example, in a criminal circle, people might call me a nutter. That's not good, really, but it was a 'compliment'. Than, in an unrelated discourse, they might say, (a different person), I;m not doing that, only a nutter would do that. It might be something simple, I don't know for example drink a whole can of beer in one, or jump into a lake naked in winter. But by doing that I would think, hah, I can do that, and if they cant I can. Or something like that. The point is, I was manipulated. I call is quasi social programming.

However, in another social circle, with doctors, people might say how they chatted up a girl, and make sense. They might say, I saw her, and then I just said WAYHAY really loudly and walked over, and then it all fell into place etc etc. And then I find myself in the same or similar situation and the social programming falls together. I do it and it works.

Both scenarios are irrelevant. The point is, I was a puppet to be trained. In one group, to my disadvantage, and in another, to my advantage. Goog vs Evil.

But further, this was rife in my youth because I was like putty really.

I think a lot of INCELS might fall into that category but don't know it. To me now its pretty obvious. Its like money see monkey do.

Where this is relevant, for example, you are in a group of people that are all 'bigger' than you, and you might not even know it, that might be good or bad. They could be repressing you, ie hadling you in a way that doesn't promote your betterment.

Its hard to explain, but I know its true.

I suspect people will reply with one word awnsers, which is disappointing.

At my age I can see it, but in my youth it was above my head, but I still saw it, I just would never have figured that it was deliberate.

The mind is a powerful tool, and I think a lot of INCELS might have their problems rooted in not understanding how all that works.

For example, today I was passing a bad spot where all the balck drink, and I tend to nip through sharpish. At the top there was a police car with the word Intervention Department and then when I got near the shops, a black bloke started talking at me. I looked at him but I could not figure out what he was saying, then I saw a girl and she looked street smart, and was sharp, I could tell, it set me off, and then the black bloke was talking at me, and I passed the stop way and this other black bloke was talking at me and I was all confuded, and it was like this massive maths problem that the state had set up as an intervention, and this girl like if I got off I would talk to her, and these black blokes were controlling the thought patterns ect.

Of course I just rode off home. But I thik it was the system trying to puppet mster me. Its different to above, but I thought I would mention it, as its a similar process.

I also thought it was a mirror action that the system also does, but weird as it is, I'm pretty hot in a certain sense. Not tat it helps me, and it was like theres this hot girl walking past all these degenerate blacks nd it was like a mirror to reflect how they see me, and the shock they get when seeing me like they don't see people like me that often. I cant decide.

Also, if you hear police sirens and helicopters, does that mean anything? Like something your doing is wrong?

High level thinkers only please reply.

i try to reply to every post intelligently but i just don't know what's going on here :feelsmega: