Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Are you a porecel?

Are you a porecel?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Do you have big ass pores on your face like these mother fuckers?

danny-trejo-1.jpg

I clean my face almost 25 times a day, every time I accidentally touch my face or if my face touches something I go and wash it immediately. I even wash my face before and after working out to make sure dirt and oil on my face don't mix with sweat. In the past two years I've noticed my pores shrinking a little, so now I'm more on the small porecel side than medium like I was a couple years ago.

Enjoy dry early aging skin

Enjoy dry early aging skin
From too much washing? I don't have a problem keeping my skin moisturized because my skin gets naturally oily a few minutes after I wash it.

I don't know if I'm a porecel or not.

Only on my nose. But they are more like blackheads. No matter how much i clean and eat right they wont disappear. My dad has them too and he's almost 60 years old. Must be a incel-tier genetic thing.

Only on my nose. But they are more like blackheads. No matter how much i clean and eat right they wont disappear.
The only way I know of getting rid of them is popping them then washing your face. I don't use soap with harmful chemicals by the way.

The only way I know of getting rid of them is popping them then washing your face. I don't use soap with harmful chemicals by the way.

Yummy, looks like maggots.

doesnt matter facial structure is all that counts

I think you're right. I saw some acne chads with foids in my teenage days.

i never knew people wash there face. nobody ever told me

Oh shit I have this too.

No but my shitty skin gets red as fuck from the slightest bit of exercise

Wait how do you even get this shit, its like a disease

Non porecel tbh luckily

My nose and tzone. It’s genetic. My dad has it too. Looks like fucking shit.

Yes bro, my pores on the nose and under eyes are subhuman
Not true tbh, skin is a health indicator and can definitely bring your looks down

Machetes me.
Redpills me.

I'm not pore, but I'm very poor. Apx 1/3rd of us poverty level.

no man, i have none.

I have some lingering scars/pores that appeared after my acne phase. I was too rigorous with exfoliating washes/topical creams, so I reaped what I sowed in that regard.

Wait how do you even get this shit, its like a disease
You get it if you have pores and they get clogged up with shit because you don't keep your skin clean.