Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a PCcel or a phonecel?

Which device?

• Total voters
veLZixX

veLZixX

A cope a day keeps the rope away
★★
Ive mostly been a phone user, but after using this site on pc it is much superior, also i can multitask and play games while scrolling through the forum easily

I use a laptop

Im an all devices cel

I use my imagination

I use my imagination

Other

iPad mini 6th generation cel. :feelsokman:

I use a carrier pigeon and send letters to the fbi headquarters and they type my comments for me

Other

iPad mini 6th generation cel. :feelsokman:
I have an amazon fire HD 10, Its really fast, I used to have a samsung tab 2 which was really slow, Padcels need to stick together, We can spread the blackpill thru our fingertips and blackpill normies!

Ive mostly been a phone user, but after using this site on pc it is much superior, also i can multitask and play games while scrolling through the forum easily
Both devicescel

thought it said pedocel :feelskek:

i access the site on my ps5 with no games

Day pc night phone

I'm too broke for a good pc.
I'm hoping that I can manage to buy an ac for next summer. Seems more important now. I don't want to basementmaxx anymore.

Both, pc mainly. Sometimes I browse at work