Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you a misogynist?

Are you truly a misogynist? Don’t be afraid to chose the “no” option, you will not be judged.

• Yes. I’m misogynist I want women to be considered responsible for their actions.

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • No. I don’t hate, nor I blame women.

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Or a a chauvinist?

Sounds like I’m the only male misogynist here. What about you?

I'm for equality I hate everybody equally

:soy::soy::soy::soy: at title of this thread

I don’t blame women for being slaves to 1000 years of faulty programming. Time to genetically modify foids not to brainlessly pursue chad

JFL @ any man who isn’t a misogynist tbh

Do I hate women? Yes.

Tbh I don't hate wahmen as I don't hate great white sharks for biting someone's leg off.

They do what they do as a result of their programming. They are completely robotic and will act based on your looks-value and facial features. There's no independent thought in what they do.

I don’t blame women for being slaves to 1000 years of faulty programming. Time to genetically modify foids not to brainlessly pursue chad

The more man separating themselves from the animals the more progress we made. Now it’s time to separate and destroy the remaining useless instincts we don’t need and become true aliens. Let’s start by removing women’s brainless instinct to pursue chad

No, I am First loss.

I dont hate humans. I hate hypocrisy.

If wanting women to be responsible for their actions is misogyny, then yes.

:soy::soy::soy::soy: at title of this thread
I believe misogyny is a value.

I don’t like the Plato’s definition of misogyny. The feminist’s definition is a tautology: a misogynist is someone who is called by feminists a “misogynist”.

I believe that misogyny can save your life.

hating women because you can't have them is a cope.
hating women because of their nature is true misogyny.
because of this I don't consider mysogynists the vast majority of the users

If wanting women to be responsible for their actions is misogyny, then yes.
Think about it. It is misogyny to want women to be treated equally to men.

Just think about it. Removing the female privilege is misogynist.

Removing the female privilege is misogynist.
“But muh equality”

We need an emote of this girl’s face.

Do I believe we are all equals and deserve the same rights?

No, I’m a normal person by the standards of 50 to 100 years ago. Acting masculine at all is considered misogynistic.

hating women because you can't have them is a cope
It’s worse. It’s pussy worshipping.

Take Lord Byron as an example: he can be considered a mid-level misogynist, but at the same time he was getting laid. But his ideas about women were based on their nature.

Another example: Feminists tend to consider also Freud a “misogynist”, just because he had some good intuitions about the female nature. But Freud’s misogyny was not so high to be truly considered a “misogynist” by today’s standards.

It’s just the feminist definition of misogyny which is used as a buzzword, it isn’t accurate.

I would define myself as more of a misanthropist. Every day I hope and pray for a meteor to cleanse this gay earth.

Yes bro. I am a toxic misogynistic inkel.

I hate cucks more than anything though tbh.

I'm a mis(cuckssimpswhiteknights)ist

Women hate me and are nasty snide bitches when they want to be, they can go to hell. Hardcore Misogyny is the only sane reaction to being a victim of our Generation Genocide perpetrated by the Femistazis.

Yes bro. Idk how any man isn't tbh.

Yes. I’m misogynist I want women to be brutally tortured.

Take Lord Byron as an example: he can be considered a mid-level misogynist, but at the same time he was getting laid. But his ideas
@Lord Byron

It’s worse. It’s pussy worshipping.

Take Lord Byron as an example: he can be considered a mid-level misogynist, but at the same time he was getting laid. But his ideas about women were based on their nature.

Another example: Feminists tend to consider also Freud a “misogynist”, just because he had some good intuitions about the female nature. But Freud’s misogyny was not so high to be truly considered a “misogynist” by today’s standards.

It’s just the feminist definition of misogyny which is used as a buzzword, it isn’t accurate.
Why they ban him. We need to keep good posters. Bragging rule is too broad

Not really.

While I do hate women, it's not specific to them, I don't like humans in general. Society will call you a misogynist simply for attempting to point out female nature. If you don't plug your ears and live in their delusion ridden social bubble, you're evil.

I actually believe we should lock every member of the female gender in concentration camps tbh.

Yes. I’m misogynist I want women to be considered responsible for their actions.

I hate no one. But despise a lot.

I answered 'yes', but really I don't consider myself a misogynist. I don't hate women for being women, but the actions and behavior of the vast majority of women has made me lose respect for them.
Betas, Cucks, and SJWS distort the definition and take any type of criticism towards women as 'misogyny'

I'm not. I just don't have the energy...

These days, I just avoid most women altogether.

I would define myself as more of a misanthropist. Every day I hope and pray for a meteor to cleanse this gay earth.

define mysogyny if criticizing women for their flaws/ and their nature when society refuses to do is then yes i am

define mysogyny if criticizing women for their flaws/ and their nature when society refuses to do is then yes i am
In the opinions of cucks it requires even less.

Being misogynistic as an Incel is perfectly fine and morally justified.

I hate women because they are not in their correct place in western societies and are abusing their freedoms. I'd probably hate children as well in a similar situation. Not sure if I'm really a misogynist per se, I'm just reacting to an abnormal state of things.

I don't know. Depends on what the definition is now and who you ask.

I am both Misogynist, ANTIsemite and racist and i'm proud of that

I actually don't hate women.
Women used to be much happier in traditional relationships so a system like that would benefit us all.

Too bad the society has become gynocentric. That really is the cause of our problem, we aren't equal anymore in the dating scene.

The blackpill is real but having social pressure and public shaming will dilute blackpill's power.

Who wouldn't hate women after all the shit they put us through? Not being a misogynist is maximum COPE.