Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a member of any forums beside this one?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Future Wizard
do you hobbymax or game max don't say cuckit I mean real forums without censorship

Flashback, but i rarely post there anymore. Too many normies.

I'm not a member of this forum in the first place

No.

I just get banned from everywhere. Lately I post a bit on Facebook.

I've been on a hair loss forum for 6 years. It is a mix of blackpillers and bluepilled retard copers. One guy there tells everyone to accept baldness when the cunt can't go a day without thinking about his slaphead or posting on the slaphead forum

No.

I just get banned from everywhere

Same

Getting banned from any mainstream place because of the obvious (racist, misogynist)
But I've also been banned from a french hardcore nazi forum for defending christianity.

There's no place for me.

twitter if you can call it that, nothing else

Same

Getting banned from any mainstream place because of the obvious (racist, misogynist)
But I've also been banned from a french hardcore nazi forum for defending christianity.

There's no place for me.
bro how can you be nazi and defend christianity? like christianity is completely incompatible with nazi ideals there is no way in hell those 2 can coexist

I was once on a One Piece forum but OP sucks now so theres that.

bro how can you be nazi and defend christianity? like christianity is completely incompatible with nazi ideals there is no way in hell those 2 can coexist

It's much more compatible than you imagine.

Consider the fact that fascist regimes and christianity were able to coexist fairly decently, both in Italy and Germany, as opposed to communism, which systematically tried to eradicate any form of christianity.

I'd go as far as to say that fascism is more compatible with authentic christianity than LGBTQ+ degenerate democracies.

Last edited: