Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are you a man or a mouse?

Are you a man or a mouse?

• Man

• Mouse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deathcrush

Deathcrush

submit to self destruction
I was visiting my parents yesterday and somehow the topic of my loneliness came up.
I was telling my mom how hard it is to make friends. I always try to reach out to people and make new connections, but I am either ignored or bullied 100% of the time.

My mom told me to shut up, cause she's tired of hearing me "whine". Then she asked me the ultimate blackpill question:
"Are you a man or a mouse?"
I stared at my knees for about 30 seconds, stunned that this was the moment I was going to have to accept it.
"A mouse" I replied

She proceeded to degrade me, as I stared at the wall in disbelief. I was honestly stunned. Her question made all my past negative experiences come right up the the surface. Every rejection, every disappointment, every mean thing said to me, flashed before me. It was traumatic as hell.

I only went over there to give her some weed. Why would she be so cruel to me, when all I wanted to do was be kind:feelscry:

I am not a man, I am a mouse who is afraid of life.:blackpill:

Fuck that dumb cunt. We're men; we're just cursed men.

I hope you took your weed with you when you left.

We are men, whether people like it or not

I was visiting my parents yesterday and somehow the topic of my loneliness came up.
I was telling my mom how hard it is to make friends. I always try to reach out to people and make new connections, but I am either ignored or bullied 100% of the time.

My mom told me to shut up, cause she's tired of hearing me "whine". Then she asked me the ultimate blackpill question:
"Are you a man or a mouse?"
I stared at my knees for about 30 seconds, stunned that this was the moment I was going to have to accept it.
"A mouse" I replied

She proceeded to degrade me, as I stared at the wall in disbelief. I was honestly stunned. Her question made all my past negative experiences come right up the the surface. Every rejection, every disappointment, every mean thing said to me, flashed before me. It was traumatic as hell.

I only went over there to give her some weed. Why would she be so cruel to me, when all I wanted to do was be kind:feelscry:

I am not a man, I am a mouse who is afraid of life.:blackpill:
Glad my mom isnt a uncaring cunt

The fact that you are not still living with them, makes you more man than 90% of this forum.
I appreciate you saying that, brocel. I took back the weed, which infuriated her even more.

You're not a mouse because people bully you. Nobody would be okay with that shit no matter how "man" they are. There's a reason so many men kill themselves the moment life goes sour. It's because they're actually mentally weak pussies who have never had to struggle through life to a significant degree and consequently break down when they're challenged for once. I've known men like that. It's not hard to act "strong" when life is on easy mode. Your mom sounds like a narcissist OP.

Try to shame her back

You're not a mouse because people bully you. Nobody would be okay with that shit no matter how "man" they are. There's a reason so many men kill themselves the moment life goes sour. It's because they're actually mentally weak pussies who have never had to struggle through life to a significant degree and consequently break down when they're challenged for once. I've known men like that. It's not hard to act "strong" when life is on easy mode. Your mom sounds like a narcissist OP.
I feel like a mouse because when people bully me it triggers an emotional breakdown. And I ruminate about the event pretty much every day for the rest of my life. I'm not able to brush shit off, or take things on the chin. I'm way too sensitive and idk how to stop it

Some people kill themselves cause they're just tired, man.

5'7 therefore I'm a mouse.

I feel like a mouse because when people bully me it triggers an emotional breakdown. And I ruminate about the event pretty much every day for the rest of my life. I'm not able to brush shit off, or take things on the chin. I'm way too sensitive and idk how to stop it

Some people kill themselves cause they're just tired, man.
I get where you're coming from but my point is that you're still kicking despite that, whereas many would've roped the moment something bad happens. I think it takes a lot of strength to push through that emotional pain so you're not weak imo, just human.