Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a low trust subhuman or high trust subhuman?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I am a comedic looking low trust subhuman its so over

Low trust. People always want to get away from me, also ethnic so they probably think I’m a terrorist

High trust, beggars try to get me to pay them and I've been talked to by 2 random old men in my commute.

No idea, frankly.

I think kinda in-between. Maybe slightly more to the low trust side.

extremely low trust

Medium-low trust

Low trust. People always want to get away from me, also ethnic so they probably think I’m a terrorist
same. I have ogre face, sadly am manlet. if I was 6'6 with same face could thug max

As an ethnic I've been told I look like one of Osama Bin Laden's fans so its safe to assume I'm a low trust subhuman.

High trust, beggars try to get me to pay them and I've been talked to by 2 random old men in my commute.
Same random homeless people and incel tier men sometimes try to talk to me. Not foids though jfl.

High trust. People (mostly men) randomly tell me their sad life story. I have a sad life too :feelsbadman: