Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR are you a lazycel?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
It doesn't matter how obviously easy the stuff on my plate is, I'll still find a way to fuck it up.

yes bro.

Opposite of what I used to be though.

Fo the most part, yes.

I have the right to be lazy all work sucks I'm doing nothing again

Yes, wasted every single chance to possibly careermaxx in the future due to my laziness, now all that's left is rotting

i am lazy as fuck im such a little lazycel

I'm extremely lazy. If it were possible I'd just lay in my bed for the rest of my life only going out occasionally to get more food, drinks, and video games

I'm incredibly lazy. I need proper motivation or I just wont do anything

Shockingly so, always have been, it amazes me that I did reasonably well in school before I left considering my laziness and the constant bullying. The only thing that stopped me from turning into a fatcel was my own laziness stopping me from bothering to make or eat a lot of food.

Shockingly so, always have been, it amazes me that I did reasonably well in school before I left considering my laziness and the constant bullying. The only thing that stopped me from turning into a fatcel was my own laziness stopping me from bothering to make or eat a lot of food.
having a lazy personality seems to assist me from addictive behaviors. even though laziness itself doesnt necessarily help, i'm used to taking no action/doing nothing so its relatively easy for me to not get addicted to something.

I mean kinda sorta, I kinda wanna be a neet some days and just rot but at the same time the little social interaction and physical movement I'm forced to have helps with boredom and makes me enjoy rotting more.

well theres pretty much nothing to live for as an ugly man, so theres also nothing to work for

To be a hardworking ugly man you would have to be completely brainwashed into thinking there is some prize at the end of it. A carrot on a stick. That's why the bluepill is so important in keeping society functional and the owners of it happy and that's why (((media))) is always attacking any kind of pro-men's movement. That's why the bluepill myth of "just be a good goy" is propagated through hollywood and pop-culture 24/7

Last edited:
No man.
I'm not super productive but I do what I have to, keep my place livable and clean too

yes bro.

Opposite of what I used to be though.
Same
And people think that gaming is what causes males to be NEET...

It doesn't matter how obviously easy the stuff on my plate is, I'll still find a way to fuck it up.
That isnt laziness.

I'm lazy. I think I just have a naturally low capacity to motivate myself to do things. It's a bit like a stamina bar in an RPG. My stamina is used up quickly by basic activities and is slow to regenerate.

Only on important things tbh

Yeah, I'm lazy on everything, even gaming. I have no desire to do anything, even though I have a desire to do things.

Yeah, I'm lazy on everything, even gaming. I have no desire to do anything, even though I have a desire to do things.
I'm also too lazy to play video games. I think you go to uni, are your grades shit? Because mine are.
And people think that gaming is what causes males to be NEET...
It does get used as a scapegoat a lot, this guy did a good video on the matter.

I'm also too lazy to play video games. I think you go to uni, are your grades shit? Because mine are.
Yep, 2.1 GPA last semester. So far my average is a 73 and the semester just started. I'm just not smart either way. I get even worse grades because I have no desire to do anything.

I'm super lazy and would have neeted for life if the fam hadn't pushed me out of my lair.

I'm extremely lazy. If it were possible I'd just lay in my bed for the rest of my life only going out occasionally to get more food, drinks, and video games
This

It's not like I was even born this way. I used to have motivation and actually want to do stuff. After I hit 24-ish everything just went downhill for me once I realized my life wasn't worth living. Now I just hate every single action and laying down in bed is the only thing that calms me.

It depends on things. For things I clearly have no interest, I usually have little to no motvation to do it right. For things I'm interested in, I'm not very lazy.

It depends on things. For things I clearly have no interest, I usually have little to no motvation to do it right. For things I'm interested in, I'm not very lazy.
Tbh what does interest you? Anything I want requires money

Tbh what does interest you? Anything I want requires money
I'm interested in lots of things, though these items fall on my 'most done' things daily.
posting on is, browsing manosphere reddit subs (MGTOW braincels), browsing video game forums, playing vidya.

I'm interested in lots of things, though these items fall on my 'most done' things daily.
posting on is, browsing manosphere reddit subs (MGTOW braincels), browsing video game forums, playing vidya.
Yea same here, mostly free stuff tbh