Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a good person?

are you a good person

• I'm a Saint

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I'm better than the average person, but not great

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • average

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • worse than your average person, but not vicious

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I'm a devil

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
I might post a lot of obscene shit, but generally im helpful and nice to everyone. That doesnt mean in a good person tho. I did do a lot of bad stuff, and I probably added more bad than good to this world. Overall I'd say I'm below average person.

I'm better than average; actually, 99% on this forum are easily better than about half of the population, and then some, their discrimination against sub 5s and constant gaslighting of that only proves it. :feelsclown:

I'm the worst person on this forum please hate me :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

OIP

I’m a saint, anyone who disagrees with this will burn in hell for eternity

Truly good persons don't really exist, humanity is inherently evil. You can safely remove the Saint option.

P.S. Voted for average.

Last edited:
I never intentionally harm anyone unless I believe they deserve it, and by deserve it I mean they caused harm to me first.

I’m quite laid back and reserved, even though I make myself say edgy shit at times.

I had very evil thought that easily make me a devil and I am still ashamed of myself :feelsUnreal:

I only hate normies tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back