Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are you a good person?

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I think I'm a better person than most normies, they might think I'm an asshole just because I'm sincere with my thoughts and actions.
But I judge people fairly, even foids, I talk shit about them because of what they do.
I might not help society because I think society it's broken, but at the time that's what is best for society.
I get angry, but I act calm :feelsjuice:

there is no good

Yes, I am; at least, much better than the various moggers and of the world in my behaviour, considering I don't actively enable the directed discrimination and isolation of an entire group of an males, for no other reason than their genetics, and even directly mock and subjugate them under the horn effect while worshipping Chads... :feelsUgh:

It doesn't matter, either way, if a sub 5 male. :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

People just deserve to be treated like dogshit, just as they treat us

that doesn't make any sense, if there's no good there's no bad, and there would be no reason to complain about foids
good or bad is cope i hate foids because i cant get sex & affection. thats all. you dont have to have moral background to hate anything

My interpersonal conduct is nothing short of impeccable. Or at least it would be, if I talked to anyone.

I think I am, although I lie and cheat it's never at the expense of someone else just to make my life a bit more bearable I shit on people online but I feel kinda bad when unfair things happen to them unless it's cathartic to me like something bad happening to a foid. Even then I feel bad for the person but divorced from that I feel some redemption in the form of divine karma; It's been a recent adaptation for me other than that I think I'm alright.

I try to be but can be an asshole at times

good or bad is cope i hate foids because i cant get sex & affection. thats all. you dont have to have moral background to hate anything
You can hate, but it becomes irrational to complain about their behavior. I can hate someone for no reason, but if I'm elaborating on why they're bad or that they're unfair etc then I have to consider morals.

Good and bad are subjective, social constructs made in order to keep people from killing each other irl. But if we were to adhere to these social norms, I wouldn't really say I'm 'good' per se. If there was someone dying on the sidewalk I'd hardly give a shit nowadays, I just hate all humans equally at this point. Chads for mogging me, normies for being insufferable drones, whores for being whores, etc. Once you realize how futile it is to improve oneself's character for the sake of others, you'll simply stop caring altogether since there isn't any reward nor payoff for you. Only suffering awaits as a sub4 male in today's society no matter how good you think you are.

Part of me wants to be, but I've been abused enough to hold a grudge on humanity.

They can all starve to death for all I care. The less people to get in my way, the better.

Good and bad are subjective, social constructs
:soy::foidSoy::bluepill:

Nope, sense of good and bad is literally biological, SOME of what's good and bad could be socially constructed but things like fairness are just hard-wired

:soy::foidSoy::bluepill:

Nope, sense of good and bad is literally biological, SOME of what's good and bad could be socially constructed but things like fairness are just hard-wired
No it's not nigger otherwise foids wouldn't have stockholm syndrome and go out with psychos, so much for ''nature'' which is inherently flawed in the first place. Failo effect would render most of your deeds useless, people are going to villainize and see you as worthless nigger trash regardless of your actions just because of your looks. If good wasn't subjective then things like this wouldn't happen.
Biggest proof for this is the fact that animals also kill each other all the time in the most brutal ways and some of them like Lions go as far as murdering their cubs out of spite, cats torturing things etc. Morals are indeed a social construct jfl there's absolutely no debate about this. Self preservation instincts may be what you're thinking of.

No I am vengeance reincarnated

I use to be but then I woke the fuck up and let the hatred guide me but I am not consumed by it so much anymore but I am definitely changed forever

No it's not nigger otherwise foids wouldn't have stockholm syndrome and go out with psychos, so much for ''nature'' which is inherently flawed in the first place. Failo effect would render most of your deeds useless, people are going to villainize and see you as worthless nigger trash regardless of your actions just because of your looks. If good wasn't subjective then things like this wouldn't happen.
Biggest proof for this is the fact that animals also kill each other all the time in the most brutal ways and some of them like Lions go as far as murdering their cubs out of spite, cats torturing things etc. Morals are indeed a social construct jfl there's absolutely no debate about this. Self preservation instincts may be what you're thinking of.
"huhh animals kill so no morals :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
There are literally experiments with monkeys having a sense of fairness, what a dumb uneducated nigger you are. Pretty much every society ends up having as sense of justice as part of their morality, even the worst criminals end up having somewhat of an internal justice system. To say this isn't hard-wired is completely idiotic. You want to sound as blackpilled but you're literally regorgitating the leftist feminist narrative :feelskek:

"huhh animals kill so no morals :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
There are literally experiments with monkeys having a sense of fairness, what a dumb uneducated nigger you are. Pretty much every society ends up having as sense of justice as part of their morality, even the worst criminals end up having somewhat of an internal justice system. To say this isn't hard-wired is completely idiotic. You want to sound as blackpilled but you're literally regorgitating the leftist feminist narrative :feelskek:
Except chimps have been shown to be nothing more than sadistic niggers multiple times:
Keep in mind these are some of the smartest animals on the planet. Most of these studies that you speak about usually refer to empathy as in a need of self-preservation for their own species, just as this study shows with champs going to warfare over their tribes, which can hardly be defined as good or evil but rather what their dna tells them. Hell if people weren't driven by their self-preservation instincts, this forum wouldn't even exist in the first place. Rarely if ever will you see predators showing mercy for their prey, lions sparing their bastard cubs, cats not playing with their food etc. Even if such cases exist, they are usually outliers and not really any sort of indicative that ''good'' and ''evil'' are tangible concepts, the very fact that you're even discussing this makes me question your trueceldom lmfao. Any sub4 male can see through the bullshit of man made concepts such as morals once they realize how inconsistent they are and how they vary from person to person.

Last edited:
Except chimps have been shown to be nothing more than sadistic niggers multiple times:
Keep in mind these are some of the smartest animals on the planet. Most of these studies that you speak about usually refer to empathy as in a need of self-preservation for their own species, just as this study shows with champs going to warfare over their tribes, which can hardly be defined as good or evil but rather what their dna tells them. Hell if people weren't driven by their self-preservation instincts, this forum wouldn't even exist in the first place. Rarely if ever will you see predators showing mercy for their prey, lions sparing their bastard cubs, cats not playing with their food etc. Even if such cases exist, they are usually outliers and not really any sort of indicative that ''good'' and ''evil'' are tangible concepts, the very fact that you're even discussing this makes me question your trueceldom lmfao. Any sub4 male can see through the bullshit of man made concepts such as morals once they realize how inconsistent they are and how they vary from person to person.
God you're so retarded, let me explain the same thing in 3 different ways:
1)Violence doesn't mean you're devoted of morals, even if we were to consider that morals are totally social construct your argument wouldn't make sense since even in the most violent societies we have morals.

2)But you're so uneducated you can't even understand your contradiction so let's try again:
People have killed each other throughout history, civilizations with well defined morals. If you admit those societies had morals, even if by social construct, how come primitive societies and animals don't have morals just because they're violent?
Are you stupid? It's total contradiction.

3)In case your IQ is even lower than I can imagine:
IF YOU ARGUE SOCIETY HAS SOCIALLY CONSTRUCTED MORALS > YOU'RE ADMITTING THEY HAVE MORALS
EVEN WITH THOSE MORALS SOCIETIES CAN BE EXTREMELY VIOLENT.
SO SAYING MORAL ISN'T BIOLOGICAL BECAUSE ANIMALS ARE VIOLENT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE.

get it retard?