Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a gay the has users on ignore,?

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
This is very sus behavior, typical of a foid. I'd be wary of such users.

I have one dude who constantly posts tiktoklinks on ignore because it gives me ragefuel

and 2 dudes who constantly say nigger but so much that its just cringe

No

Whenever I argue with a faggot I just fuck with them until they leave. I have all day

Yes, being a heterosexual means reading room temperature iq posts so.

I have one dude who constantly posts tiktoklinks on ignore because it gives me ragefuel

Nigger

Rip @Tryna Ascend lmao faggot

I'm used to being ignored

This is very sus behavior, typical of a foid. I'd be wary of such users.
i have never blocked someone in my life.. I don't understand how someone can piss you off over the internet so much you feel the need to block them

i have never blocked someone in my life.. I don't understand how someone can piss you off over the internet so much you feel the need to block them
too many tranny infiltrators

sensible snowflakes are not used to differing opinions in their 1984 feminist regime

very sus.
9585DCB5 5686 4BE7 A22A 2F379E9D3A71

most of them are banned

Truecel trait: you don't ignore anyone

i don't ignore anyone:hax:

i don't ignore anyone:hax:

same
but dumb niggas on here ignore me :reeeeee:

reminder to all if you ignore you're high inhib, low T bitch....
if you can't shit online in a controlled space how you gonna handle real life??:dafuckfeels:

I don't have any users because the feature is useless. "Yiu are ignoring content from this user" message is more annoying than the content itself

I don't have any users because the feature is useless. "Yiu are ignoring content from this user" message is more annoying than the content itself

I haven't ignored nor do I ever plan to put someone on ignore, imo it is foid-like and cucked.