Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a fakecel if people ask you if you have kids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Are you a fakecel if people ask you if you have kids?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
A few people have asked me if I have kids. If I was truly subhuman, would they even bother asking me this? By asking me this, they're assuming I have already fucked a non-whore.

No. Ugly men have kids through betabuxxing.

I was asked if I was a cop some months ago, JFL.

only been asked by government workers this and they always add 'i guess you probably dont' to it first

Nah man, at the end of the day who the fuck knows. maybe you can raise a kid that's not your and that would be the same as having a kid

Many ugly ethnics still get laid in my area if they run thug game or arranged betabuxx cuckold game. Not an achievement to have kids.

Yes no one has asked me this question before because they know I don’t have kids just from the way I look

fakecel af if you have ever been asked this

Yes no one has asked me this question before because they know I don’t have kids just from the way I look

fakecel af if you have ever been asked this
Grow a beard

What are you laughing about?

Someone will still fuck her. Foids can't fail. You should know that.
She'll still get bullied and her ego bruised.

only been asked by government workers this and they always add 'i guess you probably dont' to it first
Just how the fuck do they have the audacity to say this? The only impliacation of that kind of statement is "you're ugly and I doubt you would've gotten a woman".

Especially if this question is getting asked by the older, more conservative crowd, not really. Once you hit a certain age and happen to look like you're around that age, people will normally expect you to have kids.

Especially if this question is getting asked by the older, more conservative crowd, not really. Once you hit a certain age and happen to look like you're around that age, people will normally expect you to have kids.
Foids in their 20s have asked me this.

Grow a beard
I do that and I look like a stereotypical neckbeard
Headache2

That's more of an age thing not a looks question. If you're past 30 and don't have kids people will know you're a failure

No, there are ugly people with children