Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a fakcel if only sub 5 girls like you?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
a few years back before I knew about the blackpill I got an ethnic sub 5 foid interested in me, but that's the only foid in my entire life that liked me. Am I a fakecel?

Yes. Did you try to get with her?

And did you, consciously knowing of the fact that she would get with you, decline her? :feelssus:

If we're subhuman, we're subhuman; no point in deluding ourselves into believing current hypergamy will allow most to ascend with someone above their level. :feelsjuice:

Fucking GrAYcel threads mang…

Yes. Another proof the race pill isn’t real

Average 2022cel first post

no I rejected her cuz i was red pilled and thought I could get a better foid instead (she was Muslim and from Ethiopia btw)
Fakecel tbh. Get out of here and stop rotting, you can ascend.

And did you, consciously knowing of the fact that she would get with you, decline her? :feelssus:

If we're subhuman, we're subhuman; no point in deluding ourselves into believing current hypergamy will allow most to ascend with someone above their level. :feelsjuice:
Yea I thought that maybe I had a chance with the high tier beckys and stacies because I got her instrested in me. I was redpilled at the time and thought I just had to work out to get a better foid

@OutcastedOutcast

Don’t waste your time on loose gorilla foids, let it’s genes die with it :feelspuke: