Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are you a facepiller or heightpiller

Are you a facepiller

• yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Face + NT > height

Niggerpiller, Tyrone steals all the bitches.

I'm a racepiller

Either way I am short and ugly

Face > NT > Weight > Height

How can you not be a facepiller. Your face is the basis of your SMV.

@Mentally lost cel wishes all manlets a good extermination

Personalitypiller

I'd say height > face.

Foids are more concerned with height, tbh - in my experience, I've seen more short guys with decent faces being perpetually single than tall guys with fucked up faces

Lol, both.

My face is narrow and small. Babyface sucks, so I grow what I can (thin-stache that doesn't even connect to my chin hair that looks like pubes / not thick at all) just so I can make up for it. I was called a "14 year old" when I was drinking at a bar, back when I was like 22-23 yrs old by some cunt bartender <--- that's all you gotta hear to know you aren't taken seriously as a man by foids. One foid speaks for all - rule of thumb.

Height-wise, I'm 5'8", but it does me NO favors. Anything under 6' is basically a death sentence. I'm treated like a pest or invisible by foids, while my fellow man looks "down" at me (literally / figuratively) and has made fun of me at my expense many times throughout my adulthood (thus far). Doesn't help that the new generation of foids are even taller than me and absolutely mog the shit outta my ass.

This is why i stay inside now.

6'0 didn't give me anything

Face + NT > height
Accurate. Shortness surely makes your dating pool smaller (dramatically for turbomanlets I admit) but never kills your chances per se. You can always find a foid accepting or even wanting her bf to be about your height. On the other hand, your face can be a dealbreaker and ND can simply ruin any social interaction.
My example: I'm about average foid's height - so I'm taller than half of them (without heels) - and I think I have objectively decent face, but ND always annihilates all my hopes. :feelsbadman:

Accurate. Shortness surely makes your dating pool smaller (dramatically for turbomanlets I admit) but never kills your chances per se. You can always find a foid accepting or even wanting her bf to be about your height. On the other hand, your face can be a dealbreaker and ND can simply ruin any social interaction.
My example: I'm about average foid's height - so I'm taller than half of them (without heels) - and I think I have objectively decent face, but ND always annihilates all my hopes. :feelsbadman:
And contrary to what /shortguys members claim, simply being short alone doesn't lead to strangers foids and normies disrespecting you. It's a combination of being ugly and non-NT, although theoretically the shorter you are the worse the disrespect can get. But even then that's only a possibility, as I've seen turbomanlet truecels get sympathy in the form of pity from normies. It's the non-NT ogres like us that get disrespected the most. And I'm not a tallfag, I'm below average height myself (5'8 or 174cm in the west).