Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a drugcel?

What drugs do you take at least once a month?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
What drugs do you take?

I want to get more into weed and psychs

no but I can now see why people would want to use them

Caffeine oh yeah im a bad boy..

I want to get more into weed and psychs
Weed is good, but make sure to get a high thc strain. Bongs, pipes, and vaporizers are the only things I use, blunts and joints waste too much weed. I never tried psychedelics yet either.

I've tried weed in the past and it was pretty shit. Turned me off of weed altogether.

Weed is good, but make sure to get a high thc strain. Bongs, pipes, and vaporizers are the only things I use, blunts and joints waste too much weed. I never tried psychedelics yet either.
I want to get a vapcap m. heard it hits harder than most vapes. can't really decide what strain I get in a cucked state. Did acid once kind of sucked for me because everything I do turns out badly.

I only regularly consume caffeine, so no.

I've had alcohol on occasion, and tried weed twice as a teenager. Alcohol is ok in small quantities, weed is awful.

how the fuck so you find drugdealers? I literally have no friends so i drown myself in alcohol. luckily marijuana will become legal soon so i can just go to the store

Benzodiazepines aka xanex is probably the best... that’s not on the list.

How did you manage to get this thread not deleted by corrupt mods? Do you bribe them?

I want to get a vapcap m. heard it hits harder than most vapes. can't really decide what strain I get in a cucked state. Did acid once kind of sucked for me because everything I do turns out badly.
The vapcap looks good. I got a vaporizer called the lotus that doesn't need a battery. Maybe you took too much acid or it was a bad time to take it. That's still pretty brave you tried it.
psychs are pretty intense. start out on a low dose in a safe place.
That's a good idea. Maybe alone is better than doing it with others since I don't trust anyone.
Benzodiazepines aka xanex is probably the best... that’s not on the list.
Is it a painkiller or anti anxiety medication?
how the fuck so you find drugdealers? I literally have no friends so i drown myself in alcohol. luckily marijuana will become legal soon so i can just go to the store
You can get a doctor's recommendation and go to the dispensaries.

Does melatonin count, it gives me some sick dreams. :heybby::heybby::heybby:

Drugs are low iq.

Does melatonin count, it gives me some sick dreams. :heybby::heybby::heybby:
I have some of that, but it didn't help me sleep. I should've put sleeping aids.

Xanex is an anti anxiety, it kinda numbs you out, and makes you do things you normally don’t. Like steal or talk to random people and not care, it can get really out of hand fast, but in small doses it’s “fun”. A lot of doctors prescribed it, also I dident see any HDHD meds on there.

Xanex is an anti anxiety, it kinda numbs you out, and makes you do things you normally don’t. Like steal or talk to random people and not care, it can get really out of hand fast, but in small doses it’s “fun”. A lot of doctors prescribed it, also I dident see any HDHD meds on there.
That's true, there might be studycels who take those.

That's true, there might be studycels who take those.
Well yea, possibly, but a lot of people take xanex or bars, as they call it. the adderall Is pretty much meth.... but a dulled down version people take it for fun. Obviously I don’t condone any of it unless prescribed. But if you are not good in social situations xanex can help. BUT adderall will make you paranoid, It can even induce schizophrenic like symptoms.

Last edited:
Well yea, possibly, but a lot of people take xanex or bars, as they call it. the adderall Is pretty much meth.... but a dulled down version people take it for fun. Obviously I don’t condone any of it unless prescribed. But if you are not good in social situations xanex can help. BUT adderall will make you paranoid, It can even induce schizophrenic like symptoms.
Won't anti depressants be better because they're supposed to help you with social anxiety long term with less side effects?

I smoke weed but, I don't want to use it as a form of coping. I see it as an enhancer of experiences. It's also apart of my culture.

Won't anti depressants be better because they're supposed to help you with social anxiety long term with less side effects?
I’m new to the site, so I’m hoping this doesn’t blur the line between illegal and legal terminology. But...

Yea I’m not sure on that one, I’ve never tried the anti depressants, but from what I’ve read and learned, they have adverse side effects do some research, I mean if your bipolar and take lithium, I think that that is going to help, but depression and stuff like that idk about them to much.

I do know about barbiturates though. They are good because you can take them when you feel anxious or nervous or upset and they work fast and it’s not something you have to take all the time. I feel like it helps with social situations. The adverse affect of them is that if you do take it everyday you build a tolerance. So you have to take more, and if you stop suddenly you can have a seizure or feel super anxious until you take it again. So my vote is for the Bars because they help you right there when you need them too.

Edit: i forgot to mention if you buy it off the street sometimes it’s fake, they press fake ones in China and they look the same but sometimes they don’t work, so you have to be careful.

Last edited:
I too want to try out psychedelic (mushrooms) in the future but, i'll need to money max and have a place of my own.

Planning on getting a hold of lsd. Would like to drop it with someone though, rather than alone.

Takes anti depressants. Side effects may include depression, suicidal thought, violent outburst, and going on a murderous rampage.

Alcohol, xanax, hydrocodone, zolpidem, cocaine, and tramadol.

I’m new to the site, so I’m hoping this doesn’t blur the line between illegal and legal terminology. But...

Yea I’m not sure on that one, I’ve never tried the anti depressants, but from what I’ve read and learned, they have adverse side effects do some research, I mean if your bipolar and take lithium, I think that that is going to help, but depression and stuff like that idk about them to much.

I do know about barbiturates though. They are good because you can take them when you feel anxious or nervous or upset and they work fast and it’s not something you have to take all the time. I feel like it helps with social situations. The adverse affect of them is that if you do take it everyday you build a tolerance. So you have to take more, and if you stop suddenly you can have a seizure or feel super anxious until you take it again. So my vote is for the Bars because they help you right there when you need them too.

Edit: i forgot to mention if you buy it off the street sometimes it’s fake, they press fake ones in China and they look the same but sometimes they don’t work, so you have to be careful.
Maybe taking xanax a few times won't be so bad. The anti depressants seem to make problems worse.

I wasn’t trying be a dick, but personal experience I want it to work so bad, but it just won’t.
Gotcha. I found mixing it with booze and ambien helped. Don't try this at home, kids.

Maybe taking xanax a few times won't be so bad. The anti depressants seem to make problems worse.
I took xans for a week straight last summer and the result was me being depressed for over a year and having short term memory loss.

I’m not gonna tell you to take anything, I will tell you that anti depressants cause more issues.

*also it’s very important that If you do get prescribed xanex or however your get it, it’s very DO NOT drink alcohol with it, because xanex makes you like 100X drunker, like seriously blacked out drunk if you mix them and you won’t remember what you did, oh yea I forgot to mention xanex makes you forget a lot of stuff you do.
Gotcha. I found mixing it with booze and ambien helped. Don't try this at home, kids.
I’ve taken like 10 trams at a time and I got a super headache, but no body high... and ambien is awesome to stay awake on.
I took xans for a week straight last summer and the result was me being depressed for over a year and having short term memory loss.
Where you depressed before?

Last edited:
Only a week? That seems like something that can happen to me.
I’m not gonna tell you to take anything, I will tell you that anti depressants cause more issues.

*also it’s very important that If you do get prescribed xanex or however your get it, it’s very DO NOT drink alcohol with it, because xanex makes you like 100X drunker, like seriously blacked out drunk if you mix them and you won’t remember what you did, oh yea I forgot to mention xanex makes you forget a lot of stuff you do.
I don't think xanax or anti depressants are worth the risk, natural psychedelics like shrooms seem to be the safest option. Alcohol helps me with anxiety, but it makes me sick 95% of the time.

I would NOT recommend them, i would recommend smoking weed and ,if you are mentally prepared, taking shrooms once or twice. They are the safest drug and changes your mental in a positive way if your trip goes well.

I don't think xanax or anti depressants are worth the risk, natural psychedelics like shrooms seem to be the safest option. Alcohol helps me with anxiety, but it makes me sick 95% of the time.
Shrooms are not something you should do every week or once a month.. psychedelics, can fuck you too, and if you are depressed, it can cause a bad trip. There was kid in my state who ate “Angel Trumpets” it’s a flower that grows in my state all over the city, and if you eat it, you trip balls... anyways, he ate it and when he thought his arm was food and ate his arm off.. there are several stories similar to that, but it’s all a mind set, so idk some people love them, some people don’t.

But back to the bars, the next time you go to the doc, ask about xanex. IMO it’s better than alcohol... way better..

Attachments

• 9DBB022B-6D39-4404-B047-98E02B99218E.jpeg
    9DBB022B-6D39-4404-B047-98E02B99218E.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 69
But back to the bars, the next time you go to the doc, ask about xanex. IMO it’s better than alcohol... way better..
I'm about to see a doctor very soon. I think they want to prescribe me, so I'll ask them for it just in case I decide to do it or give it away. That sucks about your friend, but I never heard a story like that from shrooms or lsd.
I would NOT recommend them, i would recommend smoking weed and ,if you are mentally prepared, taking shrooms once or twice. They are the safest drug and changes your mental in a positive way if your trip goes well.
I'm a light weight so that seems like a safe bet. Usually I don't even smoke blunts because they get me way too high.

I'm about to see a doctor very soon. I think they want to prescribe me, so I'll ask them for it just in case I decide to do it or give it away. That sucks about your friend, but I never heard a story like that from shrooms or lsd.

I'm a light weight so that seems like a safe bet. Usually I don't even smoke blunts because they get me way too high.

Weed is overrated, kratom is a good entry level legal herb to try. I love it it’s really chill do some google research about Kratom and see if it’s something you would like.

Weed is overrated, kratom is a good entry level legal herb to try. I love it it’s really chill do some google research about Kratom and see if it’s something you would like.
I tried it but didn't think it was that effective, maybe the site I got it from had bad quality stuff since it was pretty cheap. I forgot to put nootropics.

I use a Juul if that counts lmao. And some weed from a pen.

None, thank God. I'm lazy enough as it is, and have enough health problems. Wouldn't do my wallet any good either.